PDA

View Full Version : Text's in between meet up

Goatchi
11-29-2012, 07:55 AM
Girl, very busy with working long shifts. Arranged to meet the week after. Still a relatively long time to go till you meet. She doesn't text you since your first meet up. After waiting 2 days, now that she's felt anything she's going to feel about two days absence, is it advisable to start texting?

sambo1
11-29-2012, 08:09 AM
Girl, very busy with working long shifts. Arranged to meet the week after. Still a relatively long time to go till you meet. She doesn't text you since your first meet up. After waiting 2 days, now that she's felt anything she's going to feel about two days absence, is it advisable to start texting?

i had this problem wether to or not. but from my expierance its always best to build some kind of flirting and attraction building up to it a couple of days to get her thinking about you and what not. better than nothing at all

anotheranon
11-29-2012, 10:54 AM
yeah, just try and gather some momentum a couple of days before the date. Me personally, i like to call them a day before, touch base and have a quick chat, just make sure it's a fun chat.