PDA

View Full Version : numbah callin

megazone123
07-12-2006, 07:46 PM
gusy when u pick a chick up and get her numbah. How long should u wait before callin her and how do you get her to meet up wit up wit you on the phone. Basically my questions are how do u ask her out on the phone and how many days do u wait to call her. These things are not covered in the venusian arts book so thats why i am askin. PLease give me your field tested ideas. Thanks

Fresh617
07-12-2006, 08:27 PM
i just wait a couple of days, call, keep the conversation short and suggest that we get together and chill sometime. suggest the movies or something along those lines. or, if you think you got yourself an easy one then just suggest that she come over your house or vice versa. different strokes for different folks.

NightPUA
07-12-2006, 09:16 PM
The movies and dinner are probably the wost "date" or D2 possibilities. After you get the number you want to bring her back into the A2 state, because chances are the emotions are going to have left. Call the girl up run a DHV and have her tag along to something that you plan on doing.
For example "Hey I need to pick up a few things at the mall tomorrow, come tag along...met me at my place at 1pm."
^^This is a great one. The reason you have her meet you at your place is so you can say "whoops I forgot *whatever*....have her come up for only a second and rush her out. This way she becomes familiar with your place, and by rushing her out it shows non-needines (having a chick up in your pad is no big deal). You can venue change her throught the mall, then venue change to grab a quick bite; all the while building commonalities and gaining trust & comfort. Eating is an okay thing to do, as long as its not the main focus of the D2.
By the end of the D2 you should have your 7 hours, or at least be completely done with comfort.
Venue changing= trust--> she arrived at another location and she is still alive & in her mind it is as if she has known you for longer than she really has.
It is fucking 10:00...I'm tired as fuck....If this post is incoherent, my bad, ill edit it tomorrow!;)
*N

megazone123
07-13-2006, 04:02 PM
boyz how many days shoulld i wait. Like lets say 2 or 3 right?
Also how would u approach a girl that is makin eye contact wit you. You can't walk up an ask for an opinion thats just stupid becasue she has already shown interest through eye contact. So whats a good approach in that situation

GameBoy
07-13-2006, 04:09 PM
boyz how many days shoulld i wait. Like lets say 2 or 3 right?
Also how would u approach a girl that is makin eye contact wit you. You can't walk up an ask for an opinion thats just stupid becasue she has already shown interest through eye contact. So whats a good approach in that situation
Why can't you go into a stock opener?
So what if she has interest? Does that equal attraction? Does that equal high enough attraction to gain compliance and have her accept your hoops?
You run your game - but now you know she'll open easily.
Also - call whenever you feel like it.