PDA

View Full Version : Most Successful Methods Toward Oral Sex

Capulet
07-10-2006, 11:10 PM
Im having trouble segwaying into oral sex. Should I lightly push on the back of her neck or push slightly on her shoulders? How do you segway into oral sex with young girls? Should I attempt to give the girl oral first? How badly does it taste?

NightPUA
07-11-2006, 10:13 AM
How do you segway into oral sex with young girls?
That is fucked up man.
*N

Eight
07-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Buy her a Barbie? Hehe, sorry, busting your balls here, but you did say young girl... Hopefully she's young but old enough.
If she is old enough, just start going down on her (this works on the bed) than while she's enjoying it, slide over so you're dick is on the side of her head, and your on your side, then slowly and lightly move her head toward your goods, ask her to raise her head and slide your leg under her head. Then she hopefully gets the huge ass hint and just continue...
Worked for me every single damn time :) I also never asked a girl to give me head, that way, when I go down on her, she gets into the mood, and once she see's my boy she doesn't think much about it because she is already receiving pleasure, so she knows that all is good.

Capulet
07-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Not Super young, Just Under 21. And thanx for the advise, Ile do my homework on how to give her good Oral. Ive been down there before and my fingers smelled like the most concentrated sweat ive ever smelt. Im guessing its not gonna taste like candy?

Accent
07-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Does she take shower?

Creation
07-12-2006, 08:52 AM
First time I went down on a chick I was 15, didn't know what the fuck I was doing but all I remember is it didn't smell nice, like the inside of a fish(hence the analogy). If you're new to it I wouldn't stay down there that long.
Helpful hint though, take out some chapstick and rub it over her pussy(you have to be sly though, she can't know what you're doing), helps out ALOT, it got me through some rough times;)

Eight
07-12-2006, 09:38 AM
Holly shit! Are you guys sure you're eating pussy and not ass? LOL.. Just kidding here...
If she smells that bad, and you can't suggest a shower or a wash-up, when you are between her legs, make sure she isn't really looking, collect a lot of saliva in your mouth and then slowly apply it to her goods and slowly massage that area with your fingers. That will eliminate the taste/smell quite a bit. If she asks what the fuck are you doing, say something along the lines that you wanted to see how shinny her little love box can get or that you want to make it a bit wetter so you can give you more pleasure. Or just tell her I hate fish! Ok I was kidding about the last one :)
Just make sure you're eating the right hole, hehe.

Libertine101
07-12-2006, 09:44 AM
Helpful hint though, take out some chapstick and rub it over her pussy(you have to be sly though, she can't know what you're doing), helps out ALOT, it got me through some rough times;)
OH MAN, I LAUGHED FOR LIKE 15 MINUTES. :D

Eight
07-12-2006, 09:57 AM
OH MAN, I LAUGHED FOR LIKE 15 MINUTES. :D
Try reading that comment at work! People will wonder if you are sane...

Creation
07-12-2006, 11:28 AM
Holly shit! Are you guys sure you're eating pussy and not ass? LOL.. Just kidding here...
Just make sure you're eating the right hole, hehe.
Bro, if you can't tell the difference between eating out pussy and eating out ass, maybe vagina just isn't for you. One is soft and wet, and I've never really went near a girls ass before but I DOUBT that is tastes the same, or else I'll seriously have to start questioning my reality.

Accent
07-12-2006, 11:35 AM
So it does smells bad or someshit? I tried to go down once but I got stoped, "cuz its been there all day" so I was like damn it.. :)

Creation
07-12-2006, 11:43 AM
So it does smells bad or someshit? I tried to go down once but
I got stoped, "cuz its been there all day" so I was like damn it.. :)
It's an acquired taste. I know some guys that love going down, it's like their 2nd favorite thing to do. I fuckin hate it, I haven't acquired it and I don't think I will. But then again I've only tried it a couple times, and everytime I do, I can't keep the general standing at attention so it's not really worth the effort.

Eight
07-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Bro, if you can't tell the difference between eating out pussy and eating out ass, maybe vagina just isn't for you. One is soft and wet, and I've never really went near a girls ass before but I DOUBT that is tastes the same, or else I'll seriously have to start questioning my reality.
Oh man, I was just joking there, being sarcastic you know? But hey, if you are willing to eat a girls ass, some of them just love it and will go crazy shit on you! For the better part ;)

It's an acquired taste. I know some guys that love going down, it's like their 2nd favorite thing to do. I fuckin hate it, I haven't acquired it and I don't think I will. But then again I've only tried it a couple times, and everytime I do, I can't keep the general standing at attention so it's not really worth the effort.
Bro, I bet girls are just going crazy when you take care of them. But you're still young, maybe you'll learn that sometimes it's worth to sacrifice something for a better return. Consider it as an investment! hehe... If you know how to make a woman feel good, better than her previous lover, she'll never let you go...

TrusT_nowun
07-13-2006, 12:33 PM
i dunno mate but i'm sure chocolate tastes better than fish :)