PDA

View Full Version : Phone game: Who is this?

latebloomer2
07-10-2006, 10:00 PM
I called this HB8 who i picked up at a bar/club. I hit second base (made out) with her and we hit it off great. I had a good phone conversation today but in the begining she said "who is this."
I responded "one of the 10 guys you gave your number to at *club*... she cracked up and knew who i was
It was really loud in the club so i gave her my phone and told her to put her number in.
In the future should i call the girl so he has my digits?
I'm thinking of sending a text, "next time i call dont say who huh whaaaaaaaa, you gotta answer OMG ITS *name* THE HOTTIE from *club name*"
and call her like 2 days later :)
thoughts? ideas?
also any of you guys have any tips for phone game?

Vertx
07-11-2006, 03:00 AM
i like the text message its clever bro

Keso
07-11-2006, 11:48 AM
1st post
hi everybody
when u get the digits, tap em into you phone at the same time hit dial, then just put phone in your pocket. if she has her phone off she is gonna answer and then she is gonna have to ask if its you prank calling her.
"Ooops didt mean to do that =P"
now she has your number and she will remember you.
if she doesnt answer/wrong number
id just tell i need to show her a pic of something, and go oops i accidently called you I hope i got the digits right or somebody is gonna be laughing at our conversation.

Gamble
07-11-2006, 12:02 PM
give her a nickname and when you call her on the phone, call her the said nickname.

Vace
07-11-2006, 05:54 PM
As far as getting the number. I have only tested this twice, but worked both times.
HB: Blah Blah Blah...
Me: Whatever. Here, do yourself a favor. *Hands her phone*
I'm working on tightening it up.

Malibu
07-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Firstly, when you call a girl for the first time after number closing....after she says hello the first thing you say should be "Hi, its Malibu, from saturday night....bal blah blah"....dont give her a chance to say "who's this"
besides, the problem is not whether she says who is this...the problem is that she doesnt remember you....that could mean that your attraction game wasnt tight enough.
Also, try this tip from this thread (http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9686)i posted a while back....if you can ensure that she has put your number in her phone and saved it under your name then you wont have the problem you are faced with....
there are heaps of little things that can be done because there are various factors...so try not to bring it down to one solitary problem.

toofastforlove
07-11-2006, 07:46 PM
Yeah, besides that, if you're playing with girls, you shouldn't be getting phone numbers, because from time to time they'll maybe forget you or you'll forget them, it's always better to arrange to meet them somewhere the next day or later that day at an exact place and hour, it worked for me, I mean, I dated a girl older than me for like two weeks before getting her number, I only arranged to meet her, and it worked ( if you have no idea of what I'm talking about, then you missed the OAP). Then dated the girl, who is a 10 for four months, until I got bored.
And as Token, Vance and Malibu wrote, always make shure she'll remember you, maybe by saving your number on her phone as "Friday Your Name", I mean by getting more details on her phone like the day you met or where, that's better than if she saved her as "hjsJdasdE" if she was drunk or just "Joe", you can achieve that by asking her to give you her phone for you to save your number, or calling her as Keso wrote, and then making shure she has your number too.
good luck

phoatu2
07-11-2006, 08:30 PM
That works very efficiently.
Bouncing to a different bar/club as soon as you get into the comfort phase, and setting up a coffee date the next day seems to work alot better.
Also you should give eachother playfull nicknames, becuase a HB10 probabyl has a million other David's she meets. (in my case :]) That way she has a unique name for you that stands out above all the other guys.
I like the text msg idea too Malibu
clever. :cool:

Machu
07-19-2006, 01:46 AM
HB: Who is this?
This is a response that I've used over the phone and in text form.
ME: This is the striped hat (give some hint or name) guy you wrote about in your diary last night.
If I think she may not remember I throw in my name.
Here's a routine to make them remember my name after some rapport is created.
ME: "Do I need to MAKE you remember my name?" They usually welcome the challenge.
HER: "Yeah" or "How are you gonna do that?"
Then I repeat "My name is Machu" a couple of times...pull her hair and bite her neck...then ask "What's my name?"
I sometimes add "I'll let you bite me next time"

Cedar
07-19-2006, 05:02 AM
I send a text message in the morning letting her know I had a good time. Then call later.
As for the original question...
HB: Who's this?
Cedar: Some guy that wants to get in your pants. Now a good time?
HB: blah blah blah
Cedar (if she laughs): rapport topic
Cedar (if she doesn't): OMG, did I say that outloud? (now she laughs)

Face
07-19-2006, 05:15 AM
HB: Who is this?
Face: Your hero.
--Token's nickname advice is #1 ------

Zero_Game
07-20-2006, 01:28 AM
Alot of these are good. What I do is after I put their number in my phone I say "OK I'm gonna call it so it stays in my phone". This way I know they have my #. The majority of the time when I do this and have played solid game they either text me or call me on their way home. From there I work in some kind of joke they'll recoginize when I call. Nickname, conspiracy theory, whatever.
Sometimes when I call them while I'm putting their number in my phone, I'll say "pick it up" then make all kinds of jokes like we're not actually standing 3 feet away from each other.
I've noticed girls who have boyfriends will call you constantly, most of the time you won't even have to call them.

ParaDoX
07-20-2006, 04:45 AM
I've only used this once, and it worked, and I'm not sure how I got to it (I just made it up on the spot), but I made a game of getting her number.
DoX: We'll play a game now. Your number starts 07, right?
HB: Yeah (they all do in the UK)
DoX: and the next number is lower, it's a 4
HB: nope
DoX: damn, higher or lower?
HB: higher/ lower
DoX: 8?
HB: yes/ no (higher/ lower again)
Repeated this until I got the first few numbers and enough wrong, then lead into:
DoX: OK, so maybe a can't read your mind... just type it in.....
Worked a touch.

Charma
02-21-2007, 04:30 PM
ParaDox, that's a fun number close there that made it less business like at the end and more playful. I like that.