PDA

View Full Version : Best spots to sarge in the daytime... NYC

manystyles
07-09-2006, 07:44 PM
im going to say the east village, girls there seem real down to earth and chill, easier to approach

Caress
07-10-2006, 06:10 PM
I would have to agree with you on that. Great place.

jbrett
07-11-2006, 04:59 PM
if you have a dog or can offer to walk a friends then meeting another girl in NYC is 10x easier. Union Sq. is obviously a good place or Washington Sq.

MikeNYC
07-11-2006, 06:28 PM
Union Sqr is the NYC PUA's choice for daytime sarging. i go there myself nonstop.

Stallion
07-12-2006, 01:14 AM
Why don't one of you guys write up a thread in the new 'venue review' section on NYC and include good places to go to day and night, there are a lot of people on this board from the NY area and a lot who would want to go there one day (I would :) )

MoneynStyle
07-12-2006, 06:05 AM
Alot of tourists are going to be apprehensive about warming up to someone "on the street", being the city it is. Too much vibe to get comfortable with someone while visiting perhaps the most exciting place on earth. Just stay outta TS, no chance there, and almost entirely tourists. Its tough, you can't really do CP either, unless you've gotten good at spotting new yorkers.

layers
07-12-2006, 06:12 AM
I do all of my day-time sarging in Union Square, Washington Square, and Soho. At night I hit up the meatpacking district and West Chelsea.

wanderer
07-12-2006, 06:14 AM
If you want to specifically sarge tourists, especially foreign ones go to Battery park in the summer. I used to work a few blocks away and I'd go there for lunch. They love taking pictures with the statue of liberty in the background and with the performers at the park. I'd get asked by them to take their pictures constantly. The best part is that they're tourists and you could timebridge them later on to show them the funnest clubs in the city. The energy isn't hustle and bustle like TS so its perfect.

Tackleberry
07-12-2006, 06:17 AM
Whole foods & colombus circle is one of the best spots I could ever imagine. I work on 57th between 6th and 7th and go their daily, its great for eye candy..

DavidsJourney
11-09-2009, 07:05 PM
You guys know any spots uptown? Someone mentioned Whole Foods Columbus Circle, anywhere else?