PDA

View Full Version : Lawyer

Modelhunter
08-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Anyone who is a lawyer here?
Is this a job which allows to know many girls?
Does it give DHV and status?

version2
08-06-2012, 03:10 PM
I'm sitting here trying to think of a way that this post isn't weird...

SleepyV2
08-07-2012, 07:28 AM
My friend is a lawyer, and girls always light up when he mentions it. Note that he doesn't brag about it, but drops it in the conversation, leaving them to think about its implications. Obviously you have to dress to go in line with your identiy.

fuz
08-07-2012, 07:53 AM
I met a dude once who told me he was in Veterinary school, and I thought that was so cool. I asked a bunch of questions about it since it really seems like a rewarding and beneficial career. His response was laughable since he said he only got into it because the money is good and chicks dig vets (he was dead serious... didn't give two shits about animals).

Moral of the story is do something in life that makes you proud and gives you purpose. Don't worry about what women think. Be happy with your life and show an excitement towards what you do for yourself.

cman
08-07-2012, 08:12 AM
I'm a believer in doing a job that makes you happy because here is nothing worse than spending very day doing something you despise even if the women are hot that you meet :/

Ideally I'd like a job where I could either travel or work from anywhere in the world

rhettro84
08-07-2012, 08:17 AM
From Roissy/CH/Heartiste's "Dating Market Value Test For Men":

High status (doctor, lawyer, stockbroker, executive, professor, business owner, successful artist or musician or writer, professional athlete, etc.): +1 point
Neutral status (engineer, programmer, accountant, salesman, mid level manager, scientist, military officer, well-paid tradesman, etc.): 0 points
Low status (low paid blue collar, admin, construction, janitor, struggling web designer, help desk, etc.): -1 point

Modelhunter
08-07-2012, 02:40 PM
any career can DHV and have status if you know how to sell it. anytime you talk about your career, hobbies, interests, friends, or anything in your life for that matter, you should be able to explain why you chose it and what you love about it. speaking with conviction and passion about your choices in life will allow girls to understand the path that you're on and help them decide if they want to go with you. the more decisive and passionate, the more sold they will be on that path.

No, sorry..You talk like an handbook but if you are a workman in a factory, or a bricklayer women won't find nothing attractive in your job, even if you talk about it in the best way

Modelhunter
08-07-2012, 02:44 PM
My friend is a lawyer, and girls always light up when he mentions it. Note that he doesn't brag about it, but drops it in the conversation, leaving them to think about its implications. Obviously you have to dress to go in line with your identiy.

How old is he?and how does he dress in clubs?

Modelhunter
08-07-2012, 02:47 PM
I met a dude once who told me he was in Veterinary school, and I thought that was so cool. I asked a bunch of questions about it since it really seems like a rewarding and beneficial career. His response was laughable since he said he only got into it because the money is good and chicks dig vets (he was dead serious... didn't give two shits about animals).

Moral of the story is do something in life that makes you proud and gives you purpose. Don't worry about what women think. Be happy with your life and show an excitement towards what you do for yourself.

LOL

yes I'm not so idiot to choose a profession only for women.
I like what I study, I only wanted some opinion about implications that this kind of job could have about game.

Modelhunter
08-07-2012, 02:48 PM
From Roissy/CH/Heartiste's "Dating Market Value Test For Men":

I didn't know that test, I'll read it better later.
But for the moment it seems very strange to me.
For example why being under 25 is worse than being 26-34?

rhettro84
08-08-2012, 10:33 AM
I didn't know that test, I'll read it better later.
But for the moment it seems very strange to me.
For example why being under 25 is worse than being 26-34?

Younger men have less experience/have had less time to get over women's BS. A younger man is more likely to fail sh!t tests, has less control over his emotional state, etc.

Modelhunter
08-11-2012, 01:27 AM
Younger men have less experience/have had less time to get over women's BS. A younger man is more likely to fail sh!t tests, has less control over his emotional state, etc.

Yes but those are abilities which have nothing to do with age.
A 21 yo guy can be better in overcoming ST than a 30yo.
Furthermore if your target is 18 yo and you are 27 yo often your age is a disadvantage.

rhettro84
08-13-2012, 05:20 AM
Yes but those are abilities which have nothing to do with age.
A 21 yo guy can be better in overcoming ST than a 30yo.
Furthermore if your target is 18 yo and you are 27 yo often your age is a disadvantage.

They don't necessarily have anything to do with age, but they correlate with age. It is false to say they have "nothing to do" with age.

There are naturals, and there are people who cultivate their abilities early on. But those are relative rarities and outliers, people who have derived the necessary experience and ingrained knowledge (through genetic inheritance in the former and focused, accelerated, instructed cultivation of experience in the latter) to smoothly sail past sh!t tests and other obstacles. Still, the imperfect correlation is that older men more often have the experience that tells them, "Individual women and individual occurences are no big deal." Women tend to appreciate this. In the case of 18 year olds it can play as a disadvantage or as an advantage, often the latter. There are various and complex reasons for this.