PDA

View Full Version : Canít believe it, it was there for the taking!

Glee
08-2012-05, 05:19 AM
This isnít a story of major regret but one that is highly annoying and something vaguely similar has even happened before to me. I was out last Friday night and there was this girl (friend of a friend) there too, it was the first time I met her and while she was nothing special whatsoever, she clearly liked me and was up for a good time. During the course of the night and when we had both gotten more drunk, I had told her she owed me a drink so she grabbed my hand and took me to the bar to buy a shot for both of us. Then we went off to a different area of the club to be away from our friends. She had been very flirty with me and while we were walking was very physical with me too. When we were there talking I was thinking now is the time to escalate with her and go in for the kiss close. I was basically just trying to think of a way to turn the conversation sexually so I would be able to escalate and then go in for the kiss. Then, suddenly, this other guy in the club starts talking to her (not sure if he was in our set of friends or not) and she goes over to him, then about 2 minutes later he is making out with her! This clearly shows how I had my chance and blew it!

Just before that other guy started talking to her, we had been talking about where we were both from and about my accent. I just couldnít think of a way to steer the conversation sexually to then be able to escalate and kiss close.

This highlights a couple of areas of mine in serious need of improvement.

When that guy had started talking to her, what should I have done then? Should I have tried to AMOG the guy or realised then I had already blown my chance? At the time, I couldnít think of anything to say while they were talking to each other.

Secondly, if a girl is clearly interested in you, is clearly easy, and very forwards, how do you escalate and kiss close as quickly as possible before you lose your chance? What should I have done differently?

The only consolation is she was very average looking and clearly a slut. What is not a consolation, however, is I canít believe Iíve let another chance pass me by! If I couldnít even get this slut, how am I going to be able to get girls that I genuinely like and that are far classier.

budfox26
08-2012-05, 08:49 AM
Look, i'm assuming you are a teenager like me which means you are probably still learning how to deal with women. You need to make mistakes now so you know what to do when this sort of opportunity arises again. Every PUA on this forum could talk to you all day about easy opportunities they had with girls that they managed to screw up. Me included. Why did you take so long to K-close her. Sexualize the conversation. Get some Kino going. Move in. You were taking so long so she found someone else. That guy read her like a book and knew what to do.

As for her being an average-looking slut, you should just get that out of your head now. You'll be able to game the classier girls once you've improved your own game.

Portrait
08-2012-05, 05:01 PM
First of all, its not cool to just refer to this girl as a slut. You had a chance, you fucked it up, she moved on to another guy, there is nothing wrong with that. Doesnt make her a 'slut', and a negative attitude towards the opposite sex isnt something that I think should be promoted on this forum.

Secondly, stop waiting for the 'perfect' time to kiss her. When she grabbed your hand and led you to the bar, you could have just pulled on her hand, to spin her back to you and planted one on her. There would have been dozens of opportunities to kiss her.

Just stop her mid sentence and give her one...

You dont absolutely have to sexualize the conversation. You can be talking about dog shit and still get the K-Close if the girl is attracted and willing.

Remember this shit feeling you have, and done let it keep happening. Next time you feel a girl give you several IOIs just go for it. Who gives a fuck if she rejects you. Atleast you will know and wont feel like shit until the next girl.

Glee
08-2012-07, 10:32 AM
Look, i'm assuming you are a teenager like me which means you are probably still learning how to deal with women. You need to make mistakes now so you know what to do when this sort of opportunity arises again. Every PUA on this forum could talk to you all day about easy opportunities they had with girls that they managed to screw up. Me included. Why did you take so long to K-close her. Sexualize the conversation. Get some Kino going. Move in. You were taking so long so she found someone else. That guy read her like a book and knew what to do.

As for her being an average-looking slut, you should just get that out of your head now. You'll be able to game the classier girls once you've improved your own game.

Thanks for your answer but I was asking for exactly how would I escalate kino and sexualise the conversation. Any particular examples or advice?

Actually though, I'm not a teenager, I'm 29 which is what really sucks. I have pretty much every other aspect of my life sorted now (job in the City of London (think Wall St), not bad looking, go to the gym, fairly outgoing, sociable) except game and experience, which is really annoying! I think I need the practice with girls I just don't give a shi* about.

Glee
08-2012-07, 10:33 AM
First of all, its not cool to just refer to this girl as a slut. You had a chance, you fucked it up, she moved on to another guy, there is nothing wrong with that. Doesnt make her a 'slut', and a negative attitude towards the opposite sex isnt something that I think should be promoted on this forum.

Secondly, stop waiting for the 'perfect' time to kiss her. When she grabbed your hand and led you to the bar, you could have just pulled on her hand, to spin her back to you and planted one on her. There would have been dozens of opportunities to kiss her.

Just stop her mid sentence and give her one...

You dont absolutely have to sexualize the conversation. You can be talking about dog shit and still get the K-Close if the girl is attracted and willing.

Remember this shit feeling you have, and done let it keep happening. Next time you feel a girl give you several IOIs just go for it. Who gives a fuck if she rejects you. Atleast you will know and wont feel like shit until the next girl.

Thank you for your answer and, on the whole, it is very good. Your advice with what to do is exactly along the lines I'm looking for and I would be an idiot if I didn't heed it.

However, I was not promoting a negative attitude towards women, I was merely calling this ONE girl a slut. Not all girls are sluts, much like not all guys are assholes, but this specific girl, in my opinion, was a slut. Based on what she was like that night, she is certainly not the kind of girl you would ever want to introduce to your friends, let alone your parents!