PDA

View Full Version : Day #2 F-close. Major buyer's remorse

bullseye3
08-2012-04, 11:25 PM
Subject title says it all. Had an awesome day #2 with this girl. From the time we met up to sex was about 5 hours. Immediately afterwards, she was just saying this was a mistake etc... At one point, before I got her panties off, she kinda stopped me, I stopped, reset and moved forward again. This was definetly a big issue for her that she still gave into temptations.

Anyways, very cool girl, I would like to see her again. She just kept saying she was sorry, and even asked that I not call her. I told her I was going to anyway.

This is my first case of this, so I would like to know how to put her mind at ease so that this relationship can continue.

adaptordie
08-2012-05, 01:20 AM
wow interesting situation....something im halfway worried about as well. i guess you added a notch to your belt but sometimes the awkwardness that follows is a little much. there are definately at least 3-4 girls i wish i did not hook up with.....

i wonder if she thought you were bad? ive never had a girl say it was a mistake right after sex....whats her background is she some devout religious girl?

Guaar
08-2012-05, 03:16 AM
Try get her to spend time with you when her defences are lower such as a group meet with friends.

You could try the let's meet just as friends, no expectations line to see if she's ok with it, play it cool and don't game her for the first meet then build from there.

bullseye3
08-2012-05, 08:48 AM
Try get her to spend time with you when her defences are lower such as a group meet with friends.

You could try the let's meet just as friends, no expectations line to see if she's ok with it, play it cool and don't game her for the first meet then build from there.

When would you recommend to re-initiate contact? This happened on Saturday night. Tough call.. cause contacting her too early could be bad as she might just need some time to clear her head... on the flip side, contacting her too late might give her the idea that I was just using her for sex.

Guaar
08-2012-05, 10:59 AM
Is there nothing coming up with your group of friends where you can invite her along ?