PDA

View Full Version : Planting reasons for taking a girl home

dynamiteDJ
08-2012-04, 02:04 PM
Ideally we would "Plant" certain reasons during the comfort phase, to take a girl back home later. For e.g., I might talk about a certain "value demonstrating" activity I did and I have photos on my laptop (not suggesting "yet", that we go to my house to see them) and towards the end of the night suggesting, we check out those pics.

The most popular, "Lets go watch a Movie at my place" is another one. However, I believe both the above have been used to death and girls at a subconscious level connect the to sex straight away. While, it is true that if they want to do it, they would still go ahead with it.

However, I would like to know what other "under the radar" excuses do you usually plant in the conversation, to be used to take her back home.

adaptordie
08-2012-04, 03:25 PM
Ideally we would "Plant" certain reasons during the comfort phase, to take a girl back home later. For e.g., I might talk about a certain "value demonstrating" activity I did and I have photos on my laptop (not suggesting "yet", that we go to my house to see them) and towards the end of the night suggesting, we check out those pics.

The most popular, "Lets go watch a Movie at my place" is another one. However, I believe both the above have been used to death and girls at a subconscious level connect the to sex straight away. While, it is true that if they want to do it, they would still go ahead with it.

However, I would like to know what other "under the radar" excuses do you usually plant in the conversation, to be used to take her back home.

shiet my biggest problem is escalation and closing even after im already sitting in their bed lol....

but some of my favorite are real simple, usually involving getting a drink, or smoking ganja with them....."kicking it" is the slang for the younger folks..

dynamiteDJ
08-2012-28, 04:01 AM
look for more ideas here?

curiousgeorge8
08-2012-28, 04:39 AM
As soon as I hear the line "want to come back to mine to watch a movie?" or any variation of this, you might as well have said to me "want to come back to mine for some sex?". You are definitely right, that a lot of girls will immediately make this connection as soon as they here that line. If they are up for it of course they will come back.. But personally i am so over hearing that line, that if I was hearing it from someone new I wouldn't go back just because it is so over used. I would prefer being asked back for some drinks or something else..

Hitman47
08-2012-28, 08:49 PM
I usually either
a) Go smoke some ganja with my friends back home and invite her / her friends along.
b) If things have escalated a lot just tell her to go back to my place. If she asks why, I'll usually explainwith the more comfortable voice that we're gonna have sex... It usually works.

dynamiteDJ
09-2012-01, 11:51 AM
I recently feel, in East Asia, the need to plant good reasons during the conversation is very important:
- for some drinks works well in West, but where I am it works less because girls here cant handle alcohol, and are usually down after 1 drink...so cant take any more and usually do not want to accept that they "like" alhocol. Every single girl i have been out recently, first said, she doesnt drink, so its not a subject I like to verbalise too much (they do end up having a drnk everytime though).

More ideas?

The Mexican
09-2012-01, 01:02 PM
Get a Cool pet like a Guinea pig and invite her to see it. Show the pig some tricks and he can be your best wing in the world.

a foosball table can work really well

To play guitar hero, wee, etc

if you do not have or can't easily get something like that to invite her for, then try escalating before.

Make out heavily at the bar, club, your car, a dark corner etc and she'll beg to take you to your place.

Suffering is something useless nobody will thank you for