PDA

View Full Version : Best way to handle LJBF

Trimaster
08-02-2012, 03:11 PM
What's the best way to reply to a girl who says "Let's just be friends" (LJBF)?

Thanks

Maverick76
08-04-2012, 02:30 AM
Do a search around these forums - it's been tried, tested, and contested for years.. pick the response you like best.

Personally.. i seldom get into that state, because i seldom push ...

Lets just be friends reeks of miscallibration to me (i.e., the guy storming ahead before the woman is ready).

So, if you get to that stage, think more about why you're at that stage - did she really show enough signs of interest, or give enough come ons to warrant you pushing forward?

Hank Havok
08-04-2012, 03:01 AM
"You know, I was thinking the same thing. I'm glad we're on the same page" ....You're welcome. HH

adaptordie
08-04-2012, 01:44 PM
"You know, I was thinking the same thing. I'm glad we're on the same page" ....You're welcome. HH

i got hit with LJBF and i used all the PUA comebacks...and at this point i have to freeze out...

i used the reverse psychology "dont worry girl im saving it for marriage anyways..." "even if you begged i wouldnt have sex, i just want to give you a massage blah blah blah" she even called me out and said i was tyring to trick her, i told her its about principals..the thing is im really NOT trying to f-close this girl right now, i just wanted some foreplay and to play with her body and tease her...

so then i bugged out and left..."il leave you alone have fun cuddling by yourself blah blah"

as soon as i leave i get texts saying shes angry i left and we should have stayed....and more push pull BS where shes like "ok maybe we'l just kick it another time" after she said to come back WTF...

thing is...im not a total idiot when it comes to girls ive f-closed and been in enough relationships to know when a girl is interested.....this girl is interested shes playing hard to get..

so i still sent her a flirty text like "keep denying yourself pleasure you funny girl" and mentioned how i wanted to kiss her neck and body..

she responds OMGG JOHHNN! we are friends we cant do that! if a girl was un-interested i would assume they would end the convo there...but she continues it with random smalltalk which is like WTF? if you arent into me why are you texting me..

im getting a CRUCIAL case of the LJBF LMR shit right now......i really researched this aspect and tried all the PUA advice and none of its working right now.

so now i guess its FREEZE OUT time.. i told her to stop flattering herself and i thinking about telling her that im knocking her off the pedestal i mistakenly put her on lol....

going to a party tonight where some of her friends are going, gonna try and game another chick and see what happens...

adaptordie
08-04-2012, 01:48 PM
i know where my fuck up was though...i mentioned that i was attracted to her and that i havent met a girl since my last LTR that i thought was special......total DLV mess up. i told her if i wanted sex i could call some other chicks i dont care about....said its easy to holler at a girl i dont like....but hard to really escalate on a girl that i actually somewhat like..

so i basically kind of exposed my fondness for her, and she knows she has the power now...so i have to strip that power and make myself look un-interested...

am i right/wrong?

Maverick76
08-06-2012, 12:39 AM
Is she **really** attracted to you?
You say you can tell based on past encounters. But remember those encounters you mention ended with the girl sleeping with you. You have a positive bias.

"girl does X" ... "girl sleeps with me"

But just because another girl does X, doesn't mean she will.

Try to be completely honest and detached/objective about the situation and re-assess whether this girl really is into you.
My experience, the whole coquette act only lasts 1 maybe 2 dates at the most.. beyond that.. and it's the girl genuinely loving you.....r attention. Not you.

version2
08-06-2012, 01:27 PM
i know where my fuck up was though...i mentioned that i was attracted to her and that i havent met a girl since my last LTR that i thought was special......total DLV mess up. i told her if i wanted sex i could call some other chicks i dont care about....said its easy to holler at a girl i dont like....but hard to really escalate on a girl that i actually somewhat like..

so i basically kind of exposed my fondness for her, and she knows she has the power now...so i have to strip that power and make myself look un-interested...

am i right/wrong?

Or she just wasn't attracted to you for any of 1000 reasons. Try not to get so results focused on any one girl.