PDA

View Full Version : A sticking point of mine: When they show interest in me, i enter panic mode.

LatexX
08-2012-02, 11:07 AM
Hey there guys.

I've always complained about the lack of sex in my life. I've always thought that women just did not like me. But i was wrong, i know there's a portion of the 'market' that belongs to me. The problem starts when they actually show interest in me. Recently i've had many situations. There was one which was pretty clear. She expressed that she wanted to be with me. What did i do? I literally left the place. I did not take charge. Someone called me at that moment and i used this as a perfect excuse to run away.

I'm talking to women everywhere all the time. I'm the first to 'open sets' anytime, anywhere. But when i finally get some attention, boom, i shut it down. I am literally creating my own despair.

HOW THE FUCK CAN I FIX MYSELF????

adaptordie
08-2012-02, 11:26 AM
Hey there guys.

I've always complained about the lack of sex in my life. I've always thought that women just did not like me. But i was wrong, i know there's a portion of the 'market' that belongs to me. The problem starts when they actually show interest in me. Recently i've had many situations. There was one which was pretty clear. She expressed that she wanted to be with me. What did i do? I literally left the place. I did not take charge. Someone called me at that moment and i used this as a perfect excuse to run away.

I'm talking to women everywhere all the time. I'm the first to 'open sets' anytime, anywhere. But when i finally get some attention, boom, i shut it down. I am literally creating my own despair.

HOW THE FUCK CAN I FIX MYSELF????

HAH man im the same way sometimes.....i think it has to do with dominance and the chase. we are men, we like chasin, we like wearing the pants and being the shot callers...

when a girl becomes dominant herself it is definately a turnoff for me....all depends on the girl, mila kunis can be dominant to me all she wants..but an HB6 or 7 is gonna have a hard time laying me with that shit...

sometimes i describe it as "the vagina trap"....kind of like venus fly trap. when we sense they are trying to trap us we want to back out..

Jack Greezy
08-2012-02, 11:27 AM
Sounds like you are afraid to succeed my friend. You must take charge! Stop running like a little girl. If you stopped doing that then I guarantee that you will have a better sex life by taking charge.

Love Monkey
08-2012-02, 04:14 PM
Recently happened to me, but only because it came out if the blue and i did not know what top do, so i froze.

I've seen it happen to girls too. It usually annoys me and if I've put effort into them i sometimes feel like backing away because they are not worth the hassle.

LatexX
08-2012-02, 04:39 PM
Sounds like you are afraid to succeed my friend. You must take charge! Stop running like a little girl. If you stopped doing that then I guarantee that you will have a better sex life by taking charge.

Hey Jack, thanks.

I understand what you say. But from conscious understanding to unconscious behaviour, there's like a huge distance.

I often realize i've chickened out AFTER the episode has happened.

How to spot it BEFORE it happens, well, i guess this is the point of the thread.

I suppose more and more experience untill the concept sinks in?