PDA

View Full Version : When it seems like you've tried everything

BRunoG
08-2012-01, 01:05 AM
I've been studying this pua stuff for 3 years. I've seen progress, but can't seem to get anywhere towards my overall goals. I've reached out of my comfort zone. I feel like i've really given it my all. I feel like I've took advice, gone out, and really tried everything. i've read magic bullets, double your dating... a million others.

I have good friends and family and they all think I'm a great person. I've seen an increase in one night stands. Besides that, all women have done for me is cause me confusion, frustration, loneliness, and pain. For some reason, a lot of my friends' hot girl friends have tried to cheat on them with me. But I can't seem to get these quality of girls interested in me who are single. Plus I've had a ton of women seem interested and I try applying all sorts of different techniques I've learned in many different situations (including leaning back and letting her to most of the work) and everything falls flat, in an almost impossibly suspicious manner, as if cupid were shooting me in the head with an AK-47.

I'm educated with a straight head on my shoulders, but there is nothing in my logic that can explain why everything I've ever tried has ended up in no girl wanting a relationship with me ever.

This might be a phase, but it's an awful long one. I'm 25 and haven't had one girl friend, and I'm starting to hate women. :mad:

BRunoG
08-2012-01, 01:12 AM
As ridiculous as it sounds, I'm almost completely convinced that I'm cursed.

FoxEssence
08-2012-01, 06:13 AM
You don't really elaborate on what as such your sticking points are.. so you can meet women and have one night stands? which isn't really the best platform to build a relationship on.. which is what you're after right? Are you going out regularly? meeting new people? number closing? day 2's? I know you say you've been doing this 3 years now.. but some people pursue this and work at this alot more then others. If you put effort into self improvement (gym, personal presentation, hobbies, lifestyle) go out regularly and are persistent you won't fall short. Like anything you get out what you put in.

rhettro84
08-2012-01, 08:28 AM
Yeah, OP--what do you expect responses to be on here? You probably could just write them yourself.

Another issue is this: companies like Love Systems attempt to market "game" as a matter of formal, explicit understanding that can be improved through straightforward practice. That's true to a degree. But I've found that this ends up mostly being about widening and deepening your experience. If your experience is relatively narrow and shallow, technique can only go so far. When your experience is wide and deep it simply shows, and good game is largely a biproduct of that. The literal advice and technique just helps you stay sharp and aware.

Twenty-five is young. And you complaining about your buddies' girls trying to hook up with you is a major lolz. I guess guys on this forum are more apt to imagine that their situation and its limitations are some sort of fiery burning hell. Girls wanting to cheat with you??? That's awful!

Just a little levity. If you think the world is conspiring against you and you have it bad, I can't help you.