PDA

View Full Version : Third date. Haven't kissed yet need some advice

devi4nt
07-2012-31, 06:34 AM
Hey hope this is in the right place. Will try and sum it up shortly

Basically met this girl on POF about 3 weeks ago. First date: drinks at a bar. She doesn't drink alcohol ever so she just had non alcoholic cocktails. Convo was great I kino'd quite a bit. She didn't move away or get awkward. No kiss though.

Second date: I said I'd surprise her. Picked her up and we went to a local theme park. Spent the whole day with her (about 14 hours) not one awkward silence and convo was great. I know I should have kissed her during the date and not wait till the end but I was going to go for it when we got back to hers. I think she sensed this though and got nervous, rushed the goodbye and left. I thought I might have lost it here by not kissing her. I kino'd her all day and she was cool with it but none of it was really sexual just arm around her, playful punching, touching her leg. She didn't give me no go ahead and kiss me signals that I'd normally pick up on.

She normally texts all the time too but I didn't hear from her the day after that. She sent me a silly video on fb about something we talked about though so I sent her a text the following day and she's warmed up again after coming across a little cold. She said thanks sooooo much the theme park date was just what she needed and had a brilliant time.

By some miracle I've managed to get a third date with her at the end of this week (unless she flakes, she hasn't before yet so fingers crossed). I know this is my final shot so I have to kiss her. I checked POF today and she still logs on so I guess she's both still looking and talking to other guys. I know I have to seal it tomorrow or I know I'll loose her.

Right so she's agreed to 3 dates, when I text I sometimes take an hour to reply but she always replies instantly, there is a lot of teasing going on both ways so there is some attraction there. I doubt she'd reply all this time and go on 3 dates just to be polite. Surely? I just need to seal the deal with a kiss on this date.

Any advice? When is the best time? We're only going for coffee this time I'm going to take her to an art gallery too (she don't know it yet) so the day feels like we've been out together longer. It feels wrong to kiss halfway through the date. It's not something I'd normally do. All I have so far is I'm going to have to escalate kino and use the triangle gaze I've read about.

Thinking about it I've only ever kissed girls when I've been drunk at a bar or when I've brought them back home afterwards. Never when we're both sober.

Any advice, routines, videos that might help me on this date get a kiss would be so much appreciated.

Thanks for any advice :cool: Yeah I know I'm a pussy for going 2 dates without a kiss haha

Birthday
07-2012-31, 07:38 AM
Drop your voice into a serious tone, say "Come her" move her body towards you and push your lips into hers. If she doesn't want to kiss you it isn't the end of the world. Back off and try again later.

If she doesn't accept the kiss after a couple of attempts then you know you are wasting your time.

fuz
07-2012-31, 09:19 AM
Stare at her lips when you talk with her. Take note if she is looking at your lips too when you do this. I can just about guarantee that if she is, she wants you to kiss her. Grab her firmly around the waist, pull her in close and go for it! What do you have to lose? I can assure you that by this point she is wanting you to be a man and take control.... otherwise you may put yourself into the friend zone.

I always kiss a girl on the first date... (unless she's repulsive and I don't want to). I never shy away from kissing a girl I want to kiss. I've never had a girl pull away, and I don't think you will either. Just be strong and confident when you go for it.

Brutteh
07-2012-31, 09:24 AM
Some good tips in the messages above.

She must be wondering whats going on since you havenīt kissed her yet. How has kino been before? Itīs awkward to suddenly start to be very touchy if you havenīt been before. Be touchy and things will be easier for both of you.

devi4nt
08-2012-01, 12:06 PM
Cheers guys. I've never really looked at her lips when talking nor noticed where her line of sight is either. Will deffo do this tomorrow.

Also kino has been going okay since the first date so she thinks it's normally. Nothing awkward. She never moves away either or shrugs me off.

She basically already invited me to hers after coffee to 'watch movies'. If I don't get a kiss tomorrow then I'll be pretty upset haha. Thanks for the advice all. Hopefully won't have to bump this again after tomorrow ha.

warrior504th
08-2012-01, 12:15 PM
If you escalate kino and she doesn't object, why do you stop before a kiss? Remember women want the natural fairytale kiss, not end of the date kiss goodnight. Get an awesome convo going, let it trail off and hold eye contact. If she holds yours for any amount of time, look away, laugh playfully, and continue the convo. Usually she wants to know what the look and laugh was about. Say nothing and keep talking. When the convo is good again, let it trail and repeat. When she's holding eye contact again, lean in and go 90% of the way for a kiss, let her come 10%. she will.

warrior504th
08-2012-01, 12:18 PM
Cheers guys. I've never really looked at her lips when talking nor noticed where her line of sight is either. Will deffo do this tomorrow.

Also kino has been going okay since the first date so she thinks it's normally. Nothing awkward. She never moves away either or shrugs me off.

She basically already invited me to hers after coffee to 'watch movies'. If I don't get a kiss tomorrow then I'll be pretty upset haha. Thanks for the advice all. Hopefully won't have to bump this again after tomorrow ha.

Don't wait till the movie. Do it during conversation over coffee, its less awkward. Also, make sure you're doing a lot of eye contact and kino. The movies thing is telling.you she will kiss you, now its on you to not be predictable and typical.

Last tip, make it a nice kiss, no tongue at the coffee shop. As soon as you let go, continue talking like it was nothing.

devi4nt
08-2012-03, 05:52 AM
Cheers Warrior.

I acted quite a bit AFC last night haha. I kissed her (thank fuck). But waited till the end. She wasn't really giving me any signs again and becuase we were both lying on her bed there was very little longing eye contact. so anyway I kino escalated and she was cool with my arm around her and touching her hair and leg etc so I planted a seed earlier saying I have a surprise for her. As I was leaving she says what was my surprise. So for the first time I get proper eye contact. Really cheesily said right close your eyes and hold out your hands. Grabbed her hands and Kissed her and she was like 'that was the surprise right ha" so I say 'yeah are you glad I gave it to you' she was like YES. and she re-initiated the kiss. Made out for a bit. And I don't know why I said this, I say some stupid shit, I said that she was the first girl since in like 6 years I've kissed when I've been sober so won't lie I was a little nervous.

Argh. Hope I haven't messed it up by saying that :( She did say she wants to double date with her friend next week. Not sure how I feel about that ha but she text me this morning but seems kind of cold.

Maybe I'm reading too much in to it and should just chat for a bit and invite her out again in a few days time. Any tips on how to progress from here? Just don't wanna be seen as needy. The thing is she told me after sometime last night she used to be bulimic and that's why she's on anxiety meds. Yeah yeah I know most of you would say leg it now haha she's awesome though. Surely she wouldn't tell just anyone that? So there must be something there. It's liek each time we hang out she reveals a little more about herself which is good I guess from a relationship point of view. Just not sure where to go from here

Cheers for all the advice anyway guys!