PDA

View Full Version : How Old Are You? (Near Perfect Response)

Stormc
07-2012-30, 10:09 AM
So if you've tried picking up older women, and you should(It provides great practice and is sometimes more challenging), you will undoubtedly be forced to answer the question "how old are you?"

I saw this on a different forum and Have used it with 100% success rate.
The best response(Only if you know your younger)

"Too young for you. "*Turn away, and start talking to someone else*
Now this response does many many things for you

1. Issues a challenge, she obviously is into you so no she must prove your not too young.
2. Keeps you in Control, You made the decision you were too young for her, she had no choice. Keep in control
3. You showed she doesn't faze you, you moved right on. You force her to chase you.

Now be aware, this situation changes very easily
It works in texting too, You don't stop talking to her off course, but you still issue a challenge and show alpha traits, such as decision making
I did it two nights ago to a woman (Texting)

She is 21 and I'm 18

Her: How old are you?
Me: Too Young for youu
Her: Oh yeah? Tell me! (You do tell her)
Me: 18!
Her: That's not too Young!
Me: Really?!
Her: Yup!

Now I don't want people to start thinking
"I can't relinquish my age! She will never know!"
Do tell her, but make her jump through your hoop before jumping through hers.

Note: This response would also work if you know your older then her, It does the same thing if you say "Too old for you". And it'll even come out funny and witty if your older but you say "Oh too young for you". Change appropriately

godfather545
07-2012-30, 10:41 AM
This wont work with girls over a certain age who are insecure about getting old. They will more likely feel insulted. Lol the girl in your example was 21, hardly old! it would work with in your example

Lifedreamer
07-2012-30, 01:09 PM
Your response to her accepting your age is not "alpha".

I hate that term so much, its over used.

Portrait
07-2012-30, 02:31 PM
This wont work with girls over a certain age who are insecure about getting old. They will more likely feel insulted. Lol the girl in your example was 21, hardly old! it would work with in your example

I agree with that. If you where 28, and she was 35-36, this would be taken badly I imagine (I am only 23, so cant actually field test this myself). Even a 31-32 year old girl, if I said that to her, I cant picture it going down fantastically. It would definitely largely depend on delivery, as most lines do. I would try picking your target as well.

Younger people 28> I think this line would be quiet good.

warrior504th
07-2012-30, 02:38 PM

100% agreed. These challenges work with really immature women. They all love a challenge. 18-20 year old women love being challenged with maturity for example.... They want to prove otherwise

For older women... You can beat it to the punch with a "you're too young for me" false disqualifier in the conversation, if the age gap isn't really large. Follow it up with something about young women and their lack of life progression. I use this and it leaves me open to hint at my business successes if need be, essentially saying my age is irrelevant because I'm more successful than most people older than me. Works great

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

driedfruit
07-2012-30, 10:45 PM
I'm 23 and I've been with a lot of older women. MILFS, married, whatever.

Older women are more forward. They know what they want.
They are insecure about their age, especially if they are nearing 30. I feel as if some of these women like young guys like me because it's reassurance to themselves and makes them feel younger.

I don't dance around my age. I'm very blunt with that because I don't feel that it's an issue. If she makes it to be an issue I tell her, "Age isn't a big deal to me. Maturity is." Usually they'll agree with me and say that they definitely know older guys who act really immature.

It's funny, though, because I think these women are very immature. The places I'm meeting them, their circumstances and what they're doing--it's immature. Single moms dancing and making out with some kid. Married women trying to justify cheating on their husbands. Lol.

Anyway, I also compliment them and tell them that I thought they were 24 or something.