PDA

View Full Version : I'm ugly from the side !!

amartuvida
07-30-2012, 07:35 AM
I'm attractive from the front but if I'm looking in the mirror from the side I see an ugly man.

Anyone nice from the front but ugly from the side? What the hell is wrong...

cman
07-30-2012, 07:46 AM
It's ok man quite normal especially if u have short hair it is more noticeable. When u walk away from hot girls just do side steps!

marked9
07-30-2012, 08:00 AM
Can you change it? NO. Then forget it. And it doesn't matter.
Find the most attractive angle pose to be in for most of the time with people. It helps.

amartuvida
07-30-2012, 08:36 AM
Is killing me

warrior504th
07-30-2012, 10:05 AM
Lmao its in your mind. I used to think this and worry about it and be insecure about it but I realized that nobody really notices that shit. And most people feel that way. It's an awkward angle. When is the last time you ever saw someone you thought was attractive and then they turn away and you say "Ew!" Never. Usually its the opposite. They turn to face you directly and you are like "ooh!" And pleasantly surprised.

You probably frequently see girls from the side and don't think twice, but they face you and you are pretty attracted, right?

amartuvida
07-31-2012, 03:26 AM
I don't know warrior but when I'm looking in the mirror or when I'm taking pictures from different angles I simply don't like what I'm seeing.

I see a really unattractive man from that angle and I think that everyone sees this from that angle. Is depressing because I don't know how to change this

Aquaregia
07-31-2012, 05:04 AM
It's ok man quite normal especially if u have short hair it is more noticeable. When u walk away from hot girls just do side steps!

Crab walk! +1

Jack Greezy
07-31-2012, 05:18 AM
It's all in you head dude. You should really improve your inner game.. That's little shit that we have no power to fix.. Unless you want to go to the extreme of plastic surgery which isn't needed.

amartuvida
08-01-2012, 08:56 AM
Don't know guys. My eyes are seeing an un-attractive person from that angle. It sucks

warrior504th
08-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Don't know guys. My eyes are seeing an un-attractive person from that angle. It sucks

Dude. Send me your email address. I'll take a side pic of my face, which looks weird as shit to me. And just the other night I had some pretty girl hanging on my waist telling me I was the hottest guy in the bar. It. Doesn't. Matter.

I also wasn't the best looking guy that night. But I had the best presence by far and women were feeding off my energy and body language. One of the best looking girls of the night approached me, talked for two minutes, suggested we hang out and offered her number to me.

It. Does. Not. Matter. What the side of your face looks like.

adaptordie
08-01-2012, 02:10 PM
im in a similar situation...but opposite. i feel like one side of my face LOOKS TO GOOD. it makes me look like a boytoy male underwear model which i hate..i want to look uglier and more MANLY lmao...

its not about looks its about confidence and presense like warrior says....you can be the best looking guy in the world, but if you are super shy and just sit in the corner sulking women wont talk to you....

rozer
08-07-2012, 10:39 AM
Oh boy do I EVER know this feeling. I went through high school with major depression over it. I really, really liked the way I looked frontally and 'half way' frontally. But from the side and 'half rearly' (or whatever), I HATED, HATED, HATED it. And I couldn't get over it, for years.

Then at some point I just stopped caring. I realized that if I get hot girls who tell me they're attracted to me it must mean they feel either that the frontal is view more important than the side view, or else they just don't 'notice' the side view. It's probably true what others are saying, that the frontal view is much more important. I know it sucks that you might be thought of as weird/ugly from the side, but it's certainly heartening to know that when you turn around people's opinions will quickly change. This is true from my own experience with other people too. After many long years of searching, I finally found someone who looked a stupid/weird from the side, but when he'd turn frontal he was a really good looking guy and always had hot girlfriends, and that clinched it for me.

amartuvida
08-15-2012, 02:33 PM
Fuck it.. today I've got a picture of myself from the side. I'm unattractive like a shit

Tom5
08-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Ha. I have the same issue but I've F-closed so many females in my life I forgot about it.

amartuvida
08-17-2012, 08:18 AM
I wish my puberty is not over so I will enjoy some other changes. This is so painful and bad. I can't believe how ugly from the side I can be... but pretty good from the front. Sucks so fucking much

DeadEyeDick
08-17-2012, 07:23 PM
You have posted about this more than once.

You don't seem open to helpful feedback.

The Forum is not the best place to get this kind of help, and I wish you the best dealing with this issue.

/closed