PDA

View Full Version : She flaked 2 times, how to proceed ?

shad0w
07-28-2012, 11:27 PM
Hey,

My situation with this girl : I met her at a house party of a friend, took her number, met her again on a date where we hold hands and I kiss closed her. Next days I was not in town but she sent me lots of messages about future plans.

Now I was supposed to meet her on Friday, she said on the morning that she was still out of town, and asked to reschedule during the WE. So I said OK, I am going to a party on Saturday and that she should join. She said fine, but 2 hours before we should me she said she had to go to some sport training that has been postponed, and that she ll join later. From then, no more messages, she never showed up.

What should I do now ? Re initiate ? She was really into me. But from what I read there I think I should just do nothing and wait for her to text or call.

Thanks for any advice !!

Love Monkey
07-29-2012, 12:18 AM
When a girl flakes with no consideration for you then you cut contact. The main reason for me is to have a little self respect and not invest in someone who is rude to me. If she contacts again then it's up to you to see if you want to give it another go, but if she keeps flaking at some point you have to consider them a waste of time.

For example HBCougar flaked multiple times on me. After a while I got tired of it and stoped giving her attention. She also reduced attention, but I had over invested because I put up with her crap too much and it sucked. For about a day, after which I moved on. I haven't called her and she hasn't called me.

On the other hand another friend of mine have me crap so I stopped paying her attention. She started contacting me after two Weeks. She felt I was missing and so now we have calibrated each other to how much we are willing to invest in each other. Can I game her to gain more interest? Maybe, but i'm fine with not over investing for now.