PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on a specific situation

randomname3845
07-2012-27, 12:28 PM
First of all first time posting here so hello everyone!

A while back I was at a club and this HB9 approached me and gave me her number. We chatted for a bit and set up a date for the following day. For this date I pick her up after she gets off of work and we go to a coffee shop. We chat a bit, test the waters all that, things seem to go good and we ended up going to a movie (not my favorite first dates but she suggested). After the movie we have dinner and chat more. All and all good vibes. After dinner I end up kissing her outside of my car then making out a little before dropping her off.

Have a 2nd date set up a couple days later to hang out at her place to play video games. Her suggestion. Found out she was a major dork/geek on the first date which I'm into.

So here is the problem, I go to her place she seemed so excited to see me she kisses me on the spot. Go in play some games, we kiss some, eat, and drink. Towards the end of it she starts talking about how she is tired and needed to go to sleep because she had work early the next day. So I end up leaving after a make out session.

After this though she started to get really distant. Not txting me as much and what not. She ends up messaging me on facebook a long piece about how she just got out of a 5 year relationship and felt things were moving to fast between us and how she wanted to start off as friends and consider the idea of dating later. All cool, kinda, but then she just cuts off all communication from when I txt her trying to hang out or just to chat. But while doing that she still comments on things on my facebook.

So I'm just baffled about the situation. She approached me, meaning she had some inherent interest already. I can't see anything that I did that turned her off so much to this point. I'm not even too invested in her just this weird game shes playing is bugging the shit out of me. I'm wondering how I should play it and I'm to the point of dropping all contact with her.

So any advice would be appreciated

Hank Havok
07-2012-27, 02:13 PM
You were probably the victim of a relationship "time out". She and her dude broke up for a minute, she pounced and re booted her ego and now theyre back together. Could be wrong but thats what it sounds like. Just chill and roll off and she'll look you up next time as well. HH

Itz Skip
07-2012-27, 03:22 PM
Just give it time start seeing other girls talk to them on fb etc

randomname3845
07-2012-31, 12:06 PM
You were probably the victim of a relationship "time out". She and her dude broke up for a minute, she pounced and re booted her ego and now theyre back together. Could be wrong but thats what it sounds like. Just chill and roll off and she'll look you up next time as well. HH

Thats what I was thinking. That or that since she has been out of the game for a while she used me as a confidence booster of sorts.

Just a weird situation that I've never been in. Thought I was playing the cards well lol