PDA

View Full Version : Recover lost value in a social circle

marked9
07-26-2012, 01:37 PM
Need some help here.
What can I do to prevent and recover the lost value in a social circle.
I made mistakes of over reacting by not being centered, not being secure. In an AMOG situation I said wrong things that I shouldn't have said (couldn't calibrate in the moment, and said some shit), it displayed that I am threatened and I am a hater of this guy. And OBVIOUSLY the women didn't like it, my value dropped, I looked anti social, other guy's value increased, and the woman is uncomfortable with me. Dunno what else she might be thinking about me after this.
I gotta fix it, please please give me advice where are need to hold my ground and gain my value back in a shorter period of few days or many be week or two, we people daily interact.

Portrait
07-26-2012, 02:58 PM
Just ignore it and move on - They are your friends, they wont hold anything against you.

If you where rude or a bit of a dick, I would just apolagise, to the bloke, and apolagise to the girl for making her uncomfortable.

Next time a situation arises where this could happen again, just handle it better.

Show value by knowing you fucked up, owning your mistake, and moving on. Dont let it bother you, and dont make too big a deal out of it.

A quick apology and then move right on, and make a joke.

Itz Skip
07-26-2012, 06:34 PM
What portrait said just make friends with the people offended move on.