PDA

View Full Version : No More Mr Fucking Nice Guy

ilikegirlsalot
07-2012-25, 02:10 PM
[This happened last night...I typed it all out but didn't post it cause I wanted to review it first. It definitely merits posting. Great lesson to myself. LOL]

Let me start by saying:

1. I would never physically or (intentionally) emotionally harm a girl

2. I would never force a girl to do anything she didn't want to do

3. I am going to stop putting girls on a pedestal

GOD DAMMIT!!

LOL yes I'm pissed right now. No I'm not psycho. No I'm not mad enough to do anything beyond write this post and adjust my mentality.

So here's the wide open opportunity I just BLEW. RUINED. FLUSHED. ERADICATED.

Ok enough...

I live in a multi-level apartment building. My brutha (feels like my BROTHER) of 3+ years is leaving the area in less than 10 days so we're partying it up at my place!! (I live with 2 hot girls that I refuse to game because they're better as friends than girls I fucked). So last night at around 10:30pm we decided PIZZA DELIVERY was a friggin' godsend.

So the pizza guy arrives and I took the elevator down and the craziest thing that's ever happened to me happened TONIGHT when I stepped out of it: a HB brunette and a HB blonde were in the lobby...one of them was a girl I knew in passing as a resident of the building and she lit up and greeted me...as they were about to board the elevator I just vacated...they stopped and turned to ask me "what's going on around here tonight? we're so bored..."

Seriously??!! Two hot girls asking me what's going on in the building I live in??? At 11:00pm??!!

Good god...

I said "there's a party at my place...2 fresh bottles of wine...I'm picking up a pizza right now...you guys can join us ;)"

The brunette that knew me was game. The blonde who didn't know me wasn't so sure and said "we want to check upstairs first" but the brunette said to her friend "it's ok...I know him!!" (aka "I've seen him before" --- we've been to our building's wine tasting event before but that's IT)

So I said "wait here...I'm going to grab my pizza."

I headed to the lobby thinking either these horny ass girls would either NOT wait for me or they would...no big deal. THEY DID.

So I fucking randomly went from chilling with my buddy and hot roommates that I'm not gonna fuck to adding two hot girls to the mix!! WTF??!!

Now...here's why I'm not gonna be Mr Fucking Nice Guy anymore: being Mr FNG didn't get me laid. Yep...take your hand off your dick. This story gets no hotter.

These girls clearly wanted some fucking action. And I figured maybe I could take one and my buddy take the other.

Problem was...I'm in a 2BR apartment. I have 1 BR. My two hot roommate females have the 2nd BR. And then there's this horribly socially awkward dude sharing the common area with us as his BR. So...isolating these girls inside MY place was an issue.

My options were (a) take them both straight to my BR from the dining room table where we were eating pizza or (b) try to get them back to the HB brunette's place (she lives in a studio in the same apt building as me).

So what did I do? I played Mr Fucking Nice Guy. I was the best host you could be. I made sure their wine glasses were full and shared my pizza with them. Fast track to their naked bodies right?!

Uhm...no Detective Nice Guy.

They went from intrigued and almost blatantly horny to "I need to smoke a cigarette and it's in my apartment. You are very nice. Thank you. You have my email...blah blah blah..."

Oh my god...

I was thinking "these girls need FUCKING" and my buddy was playing nice guy too because I was playing nice guy so we both played nice host instead of pussy magnets and these girls are gone.

What...

The...

FUCK...

All I know is...I'm turning off what's left of Mr Fucking Nice Guy. The "I'll Charm The Ladies Into Seduction With Nice Gestures Instead of Sexual Ones" Guy is going away. He remains only long enough to type up long winded posts about why he's sleeping alone tonight instead of sharing his successes with the masses.

/endrant

[LMAO yep...definitely posting this. Live and learn right? No such thing as failure tho. Only feedback. Feedback last night was "we didn't come here to be hosted you nice guy"]

Portrait
07-2012-25, 02:35 PM
There was nothing wrong with sharing Pizza and giving them wine... Would be a bit stiff if you invited them up, and everyone was eating and drinking except them. They would leave even quicker if that was the case.

If you are at a house party, especially at your place, dont freak out about iscolation. It WILL happen, if she is up for it. You can always just take one to your room and say 'Hey check out my bla bla bla' and then fuck her.

Post more about your interactions with the girls to get feedback. I am guessing by the no more mr nice guy you didnt try to escalate, tease, or Kino... I am guessing you just said 'hey hows your day, bla bla bla bla bla' all that kind of stuff.

If they live in your building, next time you see them, just tease them a little more and start building attraction :)

ilikegirlsalot
07-2012-25, 03:05 PM
There was nothing wrong with sharing Pizza and giving them wine... Would be a bit stiff if you invited them up, and everyone was eating and drinking except them. They would leave even quicker if that was the case.

LOL good point

If you are at a house party, especially at your place, dont freak out about iscolation. It WILL happen, if she is up for it. You can always just take one to your room and say 'Hey check out my bla bla bla' and then fuck her.

This is all brand f-ing new to me bro. Great knowledge for next time. Honestly I was kind of freaked out because NEVER have I been stopped like that and it turns into girls being back at my place so quick.

That quick isolation shit really work?? As in..."blah blah blah check out my room's blah blah blah" and then you just escalate straight to fucking her? I mean...why not right? She didn't agree to join a party to stare at the ceiling.

Wait but if I'm fucking her that's what she'd be doing so...LMAO

Post more about your interactions with the girls to get feedback. I am guessing by the no more mr nice guy you didnt try to escalate, tease, or Kino... I am guessing you just said 'hey hows your day, bla bla bla bla bla' all that kind of stuff.

In summary, you're accurate. Not much teasing and zero escalation or kino. Another mistake was we all started at the dining room table eating/drinking...and we stayed there. Should have moved to my couch or to my room.

If they live in your building, next time you see them, just tease them a little more and start building attraction :)

Even though this was kind of a train wreck? Just act like nothing...be light and funny...tease them and rebuild attraction?

Portrait
07-2012-25, 03:29 PM
LOL good point

This is all brand f-ing new to me bro. Great knowledge for next time. Honestly I was kind of freaked out because NEVER have I been stopped like that and it turns into girls being back at my place so quick.

That quick isolation shit really work?? As in..."blah blah blah check out my room's blah blah blah" and then you just escalate straight to fucking her? I mean...why not right? She didn't agree to join a party to stare at the ceiling.

Wait but if I'm fucking her that's what she'd be doing so...LMAO

She probably wont fuck you, but at least you can get her alone, have a talk, build some stronger comfort/qualification, and go for the kiss close in a less public envrionment... If she fucks you, Bonus...