PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed for extreme LMR

cally
07-2012-24, 12:13 AM
ok so I've hit somewhat of a sticking point with a girl I really like. We have been hanging out for the past few months and getting close. Lots of kissing, kino, fumbling etc. So, things are going great except for one thing; I keep getting last minute resistance. She says it's because we work together and things would be too complicated if things went bad between us. Also, she is worried that due to the pretty girls I've been with In the past I just see her as a conquest. These reasons may either be legitimate or bullshit but I'm at the stage where things either need to progress or I'll have to move on for the sake of my sanity. It's kind of like that bit in the end of the book the game where style was doing everything but have sex with Lisa. Same situation here, things are going amazing, but I'm realistic enough to know that unless sex becomes involved too Ljbf awaits.
I know the standard advice is just to move on but I'd like to get a bit more serious with this girl but I don't know how to tell her what I'm feeling without sounding like an asshole who just wants to get laid? I want her to know that we need to progress things, but to do this without putting immense pressure on her seems tricky. I never want to pressure someone into bed!
I've already initiated a slight freeze out, she knows something is wrong.

Thanks!

FoxEssence
07-2012-24, 04:26 AM
Don't so much freeze her out.. she'll just see that as 'oh hes ignoring me because i wont give him sex. thats all hes after.. blah blah.' still speak to her, but as a friend.. cut the kino and dont meet up with her so much, but dont ignore her completely.

ilikegirlsalot
07-2012-24, 05:10 AM
I keep getting last minute resistance. She says it's because we work together and things would be too complicated if things went bad between us.

Ya don't shit where ya eat bro. She's on target. Keep her as a friend. But the outcome is shaky at best for you two as sexually involved co-workers.

Don't just take my advice. I'm no PUA expert. Search for DeadEyeDick and his advice on dating coworkers.

And search for other expert's opinions on this forum about dating your coworkers.

Despite many "but my girl/situation is different" examples, it's still a hard line in the sand because the risk outweighs the reward.

Too many other women out there for ya to choose from with a lot less risk.