PDA

View Full Version : need quick help with hb9

lax16
07-23-2012, 06:18 PM
I dated HB9 for about 2 months. We left school and it became tought to see each other. We broke up about a month and a half ago, on good terms though. Wed chat very briefly about once a week since then. There was 1 time I was at bars in her town she usually goes to so I contacted her so she could come say hi to me but I was leaving shortly after I contacted her so I did not see her.

She texted me friday night saying "hii.Layinitdown332 I miss u". I texted her back saying heyy u, not gonna lie I miss u a bit too. Wat r u up to? She texted me back in the morning saying sorry I fell asleep. We texted back 3 or 4 times and I told her I was going to meet people for dinner but we should grab drinks 1 day after work this week, ill hit u up. She didn't respond to that.

So I decided not to contact her today b/c I felt doing that on Monday would come off as a bit eager, but tomorrow is tuesday which is a big happy hour day in the city, I'm thinking about sending her a quick text with something along the lines of "hey I'm getting off from work around X:XX, want to meet up and grab a drink or 2 later?"

What do you guys think about the situation? / The way I want to play it?

lax16
07-24-2012, 03:19 AM
c'mon guys, just asking for some quick advice here, don't leave me hanging...

FoxEssence
07-24-2012, 04:17 AM
You could text her again like you say you intend to.. but you'll look weak, but she may agree and come along on the off chance shes not busy and doesn't have plans. Personally I would leave iit and not text her at all. She knows from your last text you would like to/intend to meet her for drinks and she hasnt text bk. I'd leave it till she contacts you. Balls in your court that way.