PDA

View Full Version : Can a boring situation/place be flipped upside down?

torchme9800
07-23-2012, 12:25 PM
Im taking a german language class, it starts very early in the morning, im not sure if im very sleepy or if people i'm around are boring, but i just find myself not genuinely interested in anyone, therefore just sit alone focus on the teacher.
Its kindof suffocating cause I usually love people and enjoy having fun, get lots of attention when im out with my friends, but in class, its just not me.
There's a cute girl in class, been eyeing me and brushing her hair, can feel somekind of tension between us, but i just dont feel like starting anything with her, not until im feeling good about the place at least.

I've been considering trying to start controlling conversation and being a bit more aggressive about how i want things to be instead of just shutting everything out and focusing on the lessons. But at the same time i dont wanna be seen too much different and be seen as a weirdo or smthg..
The thing is from the convo topic these people have, i can easily tell we're on different pages (a guy was talking to the cute girl about politics.. -.-) whereas my ideal of fun would be dancing with my friends to the music of my blackberry in the mall/street, (then we end up in a closing store, masturbating a female mannequin :p)

Any thoughts? Am i making up excuses? U guys be the judges.. Thanks!!

torchme9800
07-25-2012, 10:19 AM
Anyone?? :D

warrior504th
07-25-2012, 12:44 PM
You're making excuses. Just talk to her. Talk shit about something you dont like about class. Say anything. Don't be the guy who never tried. Better to fail than to regret never trying.

The longer you wait, the more it'll seem like hitting on her. Just do it.

Honestly I don't get like half your post. It just seems like a bunch of excuses combined with approach anxiety.