PDA

View Full Version : MENtor NEEded

babysapp58
07-22-2012, 07:05 AM
To whom it may concern,

i need an older mentor someone to talk to via text or anything as I go through my journey of getting good with women.. the mentor that would be preferred would be older or just more down his journey then me..not a journey of just women but in life in general. someone a little more established.. I'm at a complete loss right now and, my life is everywhere. I've been looking for a good mentor for awhile now... and man is it tough, there's a lot o people out there who are really quick to dish out advice. when there life isn't congruent.

If you think i can help me out talk to me on some emails here and there.. maybe some texts.. just kinda steering me in the right way please send me a message or something

Thank you

jiGsawyouth
07-22-2012, 06:51 PM
I'm not going to give you my email or phone number, but what you can do is find me on twitter! I hated twitter before and now I have an account that I use and it's pretty cool. There's a handful of us on there that you could post to and get some advice whenever. I've seen people doing that late at night etc.

pcl81
07-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Just pm me or post here. I will try to answer. GL.

Hank Havok
07-22-2012, 07:08 PM
Kudos to you for asking for help. Guys with a false ego are their own worst enemy with Game. Asking for help is a great start and if you get s good mentor and you keep an open mind. You can go a long way. Good luck. HH

OldFart
07-22-2012, 10:23 PM
Babysapp,
Good idea. PM me if you feel like it.

OF