PDA

View Full Version : High School Problems

drunk
07-21-2012, 10:48 PM
This upcoming year I will be a senior in high school. I'm don't think I'm ugly, but I'm definitely not attractive. I act like I am, but girls still don't want me.

Tonight I was at a party and I approached about 5-10 sets with my cousin who was from out of town. Tons of girls fell for my cousin and wanted to hook up with him. No girl wanted me. I mean, obviously I had no way of knowing this for sure, but girls would talk to me but not give off any IOIs.

It's difficult for me. I've read The Game and the Mystery Method. I know what an attractive guy is like. I really want to have girls fighting for me. But for some reason - maybe it's looks - I can't seem to get them.

Maybe you've been in my situation before and can offer a little bit of help. Any advice would be appreciated.

bigboyswe
07-21-2012, 11:17 PM
If it is the looks it depends on, we live in a time when we can change that in about an hour. Is it the clothing? Style up. Is it the hair? Get a new haircut. Something about the face? Ask people around you for advice on how to improve it. Perhaps get lences if you have glasses or something. Is it your body, lack of muscles, to fat etc? Might take more time to fix. If you need help with that, just send me a message and I can help you with training routine.

drunk
07-21-2012, 11:21 PM
I have a red dot on my nose the size of a pencil eraser. It has been there since about eighth grade. It is a point of extreme insecurity for me.

My style is good, and I am confident. I need to bulk up a bit.