PDA

View Full Version : Do women hit on you?

Vita
07-20-2012, 10:57 PM
I'm curious because I don't get hit on despite being approachable, around many people, well-dressed, attractive, etc. I've been hit on a handful of times in my life, and some of them have been attractive--but it has never been consistent and it seems to be very much out of my control.

If so, how do you make it happen or why do you think it happens?

Love Monkey
07-21-2012, 12:59 AM
I've been hit on, but mostly by cougars. They seem to have learned to be more direct. Only once was it by a really hot one though, and she was just too needy and crass. I think it happens because I look together and I am respectful but flirty.

Birthday
07-21-2012, 01:52 AM
These situations stick out as closes with hot girls where I didn't have to do anything:

I've been in a club and 3 girls came up to me and asked me to kiss all three of them. I kissed each in turn...then did it again. Proper snogs too :P.

I've been sat down depressed and a hb 8 with great tits came and chatted me up, asked me what was wrong. Within 20 minutes we were in her bed having sex. I said "I need cheering up, any ideas?". She'd seen me around for a while before this though I'd never seen her.

I've been invited around to a girl and her friends party (under false pretences) and then directly hit on by the girl. As soon as we were alone, f-close

I've been stood and had women come up to me and put complementary stickers on me (HOT MAN etc).

I've noticed women opening me with eye contact many times.

At traffic light parties just look for women looking to see what colour your sticker is - most randy parties there are. AND ALWAYS GO GREEN.

On quite a few of these occasions the girl had seen me around. I hadn't seen her, but she had seen me. The result is that they get quite far along attraction all by themselves.

Another important thing: know what to do when a girl does hit on you. She isn't going to do it all by herself so you still have to give her things to play with. She'll be subtle : "Do you have a cigarette" etc. She might even neg you on your shirt ( HB 9 did this to me, but it was a really ridiculous flowery shirt. I know she was hitting on me from what happened after...;)).

I've even had adult women pretend to trip and fall into me. In a situation like this DO NOT CALL THEM OUT ON IT. I once said "yeah yeah, you fell, I believe you" in what I thought was a playfully sarcastic way but her insecurity got the better of her and she went bitch (she really did do it on purpose).

This stuff happens if you are receptive to it. you have to keep on moving around, whether it be from your table to the bar or back and forth to the toilet. Take the scenic route :)

<HB5 go for it a lot too. I just don't tend to remember these occasions.

I was only Peacocked in one of these mentioned occasions, but it will really help women open you.

Trimaster
07-21-2012, 01:52 AM
I get approached all the time, but it is because I have a very queer set of fun hobbies that simply attract people. I don't think that it's realistic to expect only hot women to approach you. All kinds of people come up to talk to me and I do what I need to do. If it's a hot girl it's still up to me to ask for her number. Although there was this one girl who simply handed me her name card and that's how we hooked up, that was a rare case though.

jiGsawyouth
07-21-2012, 07:55 AM
It's funny, because I used to wonder this too, and one of my best friends that I go out with who is the definition of a natural talked to me about it one time. I'm fine with approaching and what not because I had to learn this skill that he naturally has. So when I asked him how he talks to girls all he said was that he just tries to make eye contact. Not in a creepy stalker-ish way, but just to let her know that he's looking. He said that once he has eye contact either he is going to talk to her or she's going to come over more often than not. USUALLY you still have to put the effort in, but I've seen it work other way around too.

driedfruit
07-21-2012, 11:23 AM
Occasionally. Not often.

OldFart
07-21-2012, 11:48 AM
Yeah, this happens to me quite often.
But itīs like driving around in a hi-class sportscar and getting stopped by women who wanna ride with you: Itīs always the wrong type! :D
Seriously, whenever I am not in "radar-mode" (i.e. scanning the room for women) I usually get approached.

Like Birthday I have also had one of my strangest experiences many years ago, when I had the blues over an ex GF while in a club.
6 women approached me within 1 hour. 4 of them gave me their number, 2 of them offered sex to "cheer me up". WTF? I guess this has to do with the "Florence Nightingale Syndrome" some women have.

Whenever I have a feeling of abundance (e.g. seeing a hot FWB or just had great sex) I get approached a lot.

Out of the approached Iīd say 10% of them were by women I would actually F-close.
The rest were anything from attractive women who were just not my type, or out-of-the-question women who found me interesting for some reason.
So all-in-all itīs not exactly a sure-fire way of getting women into your life - at least not for me.

smoothopscallofbooty
07-21-2012, 01:41 PM
Yes, just be sure to strike while the iron is hot. Be ready to game at any time

You can't win if you don't play!1

sarflondoner
07-22-2012, 06:45 AM
"do i know you from somewhere.."
Get that a few times.

However whats funny is if im out and I've organised to meet a Fuck Buddy later, always always get approached.

OldFart
07-22-2012, 12:49 PM
However whats funny is if im out and I've organised to meet a Fuck Buddy later, always always get approached.

Itīs very logical, when you think of it.
Your "radar" is off, you are more relaxed and basically donīt give a flying fuck if the women are interested or not - because you know you are getting poontang later that night. And women pick up on this.
Now, if only that mental state came in a pill, Iīd be addicted!

Itz Skip
07-22-2012, 05:42 PM
If a girl hits on me I don't want her. Unless she can cover for it well :P