PDA

View Full Version : What should I do about my look and appearance?

hikefencing
07-2012-20, 03:58 PM
I would say I am an average looking guy. I would say I have a great smile. However, I'm only 5'3''. I am here to get a relationship, not to get one night stands. What are my chances to be with a girl and how can I improve it? I like girls who are above 5'2'' to 5'7''. Guys please help me out, and post any sort of suggestions or ideas. I have never been told that I am short by a girl, and most women who I interact with are very cool with me. I have gone out, and told about 10 women, "you look absolutely adorable." They never brushed me off or blew me out. So, what can I do, to make up for this? How well do my game needs to be to get girls that are 7-8 in scale, and maybe 9s? And, most importantly, will I be successful with getting women in my life? Thanks everyone.

miaddict
07-2012-20, 04:14 PM
Height has not been an issue for you, by your own experience. So, what's the point of focusing on it now?
If you are still interested, here is a good resource. First 10 minutes are free to listen to.
http://www.lovesystems.com/audio/vol-47-overcoming-physical-obstacles-keychain-mr-m

Truth be told, it will become a big deal IF you make a big deal out of it or you are interacting with women with a significant height difference AND you have 'no game'. Then it becomes easy for them to dismiss you on the basis of your height alone.
There are shorter guys who can consistently date taller women(if that's their preference). Eg Love Systems instructors Cajun and Mr M are around your height.
Instead, focus on getting from opening to closing. Read Magic Bullets, learn about the Triad model(see the link in my signature) and go out and practice (opening, attraction, physical touching etc... till sex).

hikefencing
07-2012-20, 06:56 PM
Height has not been an issue for you, by your own experience. So, what's the point of focusing on it now?
If you are still interested, here is a good resource. First 10 minutes are free to listen to.
http://www.lovesystems.com/audio/vol-47-overcoming-physical-obstacles-keychain-mr-m

Truth be told, it will become a big deal IF you make a big deal out of it or you are interacting with women with a significant height difference AND you have 'no game'. Then it becomes easy for them to dismiss you on the basis of your height alone.
There are shorter guys who can consistently date taller women(if that's their preference). Eg Love Systems instructors Cajun and Mr M are around your height.
Instead, focus on getting from opening to closing. Read Magic Bullets, learn about the Triad model(see the link in my signature) and go out and practice (opening, attraction, physical touching etc... till sex).

Thank you so much. the audio volume speaks a lot for itself. You are right, why am I bringing this now when it never matter to any woman I spoke to? Yes, I realized that I have some inner game problem due to my lack of physical feature that other guys have. No, I don't think that a woman will disqualify me for my lack of physical appearance. But, like every other guy, who believes that there is something wrong with him physically, although everything seems to be fine. With that in mind, I want to date taller women, not that I am saying shorter women aren't my type. Actually, I find most of the shorter women around my height very attractive. However, I don't want to limit myself from dating taller women. I guess if my game is solid, then it won't matter much. But thanks again. It helped a lot.