PDA

View Full Version : How do you truly measure success with women?

marked9
07-2012-20, 12:44 AM
I have been going through intense thought process over last many days poping up so many questions.
I realize that I have been only always looking at negative aspects of my life. I never realized that I actually have done more than an average person does in life. I am self made, on my own way to greater life. There is so much in my past for me to feel great about myself.
But when it comes to women, I fail to see evidences (as relationships, sex, fun etc) though many times girls have said this to me any girl would be lucky to have a guy like me in her life. My evidences are very poor but my potential is good. Other part of this poor evidences is that socially it doesn't make me look successful with women. Neither I can talk what I really think of women and relationships and the potential I have with women, coz it will be just a joke for guys who won't believe it. So where do I stand on the scale? What the right way to measure it? On 1 to 10 scale, If I am at 1 or do I already stand at 5, how do truly find this out?

I know it is a not that important than going out and trying. Still why shall I underestimate myself?

FoxEssence
07-2012-20, 03:26 AM
Being successful with women.. is about interaction really. If you can comftably approach a woman/women and engage in conversation you're well on the way, this is what most guys struggle to do and don't do. Limiting theirselves. Bedding as many women as you can isn't the key to being successful with women, but too be desired by women. If your successful in other parts of your life, i.e work, hobbies.. you have an interesting lifestyle, this all helps towards your inner game and will reflect when you are talking with women, and it's attractive when portrayed in the right way ofcourse. But yeh you need to be putting yourself out their and become more comfortable around women, which just comes with practice =]

Free style
07-2012-20, 10:34 AM
I have been going through intense thought process over last many days poping up so many questions.
I realize that I have been only always looking at negative aspects of my life. I never realized that I actually have done more than an average person does in life. I am self made, on my own way to greater life. There is so much in my past for me to feel great about myself.
But when it comes to women, I fail to see evidences (as relationships, sex, fun etc) though many times girls have said this to me any girl would be lucky to have a guy like me in her life. My evidences are very poor but my potential is good. Other part of this poor evidences is that socially it doesn't make me look successful with women. Neither I can talk what I really think of women and relationships and the potential I have with women, coz it will be just a joke for guys who won't believe it. So where do I stand on the scale? What the right way to measure it? On 1 to 10 scale, If I am at 1 or do I already stand at 5, how do truly find this out?

I know it is a not that important than going out and trying. Still why shall I underestimate myself?

Success with women is whatever you want it to be. You make your own definitions. Be your own man. Don't rely on other people to tell you of you are good or not. What do you want to accomplish with women? Are you doing it? That is your success.

marked9
07-2012-20, 11:36 AM
Success with women is whatever you want it to be. You make your own definitions. Be your own man. Don't rely on other people to tell you of you are good or not. What do you want to accomplish with women? Are you doing it? That is your success.
Thanks man. I agree, made it more clear for me. I should make my own scale, what I want to accomplish with women and if I am doing it. Most importantly I am doing it for myself, not for showing it to other people, not even for the woman.