PDA

View Full Version : Getting her into bed FAST

JasonPower111
07-19-2012, 03:56 AM
I developed this routine on basically using reverse psychology to get a woman into bed immediately... I have used it a few times via text messaging or in person and it has worked. However, I would like to tweak it and make it better. Please feel free to add your input and make improvements to it accordingly. Thanks.

When something along the lines of sex comes up....

ME: well you know, women can normally only last a couple of minutes with me
They tell me that the multiple orgasms are too intense

HER: (blah blah blah)

ME: I am young enough to do it often and old enough to do it right.... i do it for hours and hours
I have a big dick and a hurricane tongue
completely humble too ;) haha

ME: They gasp for air as they...
scream
sweat
scratch
too intense apparently haha

ME: why?
it seems like you're interested in the challenge...

HER: (usually she says: yes i accept, or maybe in the long run, I have to get to know you better, etc)

ME: it seems as tho you want to try me in bed... am i wrong?

HER: (Hopefully she says NO)

ME: (Any ideas?)

Let me know of any modifications you would suggest, thanks.

Birthday
07-19-2012, 04:11 AM
me: Ok, you have to make a decision.

a) I take your number, we meet up a few times, we do what we have to do and get to know each other.

b) we leave here right now, and I do things to you you are completely comfortable with, and you're really going to enjoy.

starcraft
07-19-2012, 10:04 AM
Good stuff JasonPower111!
I really liked your style. Been in the game a long time and i think it has some potential.
Can't really think of anything to improve on the routine.
Just that people should be in the right vibe with the girl and not say it to some random chick.

JasonPower111
07-19-2012, 12:49 PM
Any improvements to the routine is greatly appreciated

OldFart
07-19-2012, 02:59 PM
So, let me get this straight:
Your routine is to basically tell them that you are an amazing stud in bed - and if she wants to take you for a testdrive?

Are you telling them all this while being clearly ironic, or do you just come across as dead serious/flirting?

JasonPower111
07-22-2012, 06:23 PM
any helpful modifications to it?

OldFart
07-22-2012, 10:09 PM
any helpful modifications to it?

Perhaps you could answer my question, and that would help me (and others) understand your routine better, and hence improve it?

HugeGrant
07-23-2012, 04:57 AM
I can't really see this work tbh. If somebody else would tell your target about you abilities in bed (preferably a girl who had the experience) it would be a huge dhv but you bragging about it yourself can't really work.
If it really worked for you as you said then more power to ya but this is a no-go for me.

JasonPower111
07-23-2012, 12:53 PM
I do it as dead serious

So, let me get this straight:
Your routine is to basically tell them that you are an amazing stud in bed - and if she wants to take you for a testdrive?

Are you telling them all this while being clearly ironic, or do you just come across as dead serious/flirting?

warrior504th
07-23-2012, 01:25 PM
I do it as dead serious

This was one of my young approaches to women and it never got me far.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

JasonPower111
07-23-2012, 05:27 PM
What do you suggest instead?

This was one of my young approaches to women and it never got me far.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2