PDA

View Full Version : club game went wrong

ashtan21
07-2012-18, 05:40 PM
So I'm at the bar sat nite me and a few friends and I'm on fire I hit on a lot of girls and everyone of them is loving it I took 4 numbers and gave mine out to two women the problem is none of them answered and I didn't get a call did I over extend myself I don't understand what went wrong.. what do i do now

Portrait
07-2012-18, 06:46 PM
Probably got the numbers, but didnt stick with the sets long enough to stand out.

Possibly your text game is just shit? What texts did you send the girls?

The girls who took your numbers... rare they contact you.

More details regarding the sets, and the text will get you better responses.

jcrew617
07-2012-18, 08:06 PM
That's why I prefer Day Game to club game, its far easier for the girls to remember you (they aren't drunk during the day) and you can make a more memorable and favorable impression. Some times to be memorable with club game, you have to at least k-close and not just be happy with the phone number. A lot of friendly girls, will just give out their phone numbers to be polite, and will just screen the calls.

The best phone call plan is to just leave an interesting voice mail. Sound as confident and seductive as possible; and most importantly give her a good reason to call you back; such as inviting her to a cool party or doing something interesting. Girls hate it when guys have no plans and it makes them bored, girls are used to being led by guys and will respect strong decisive guys who have interesting date ideas and interesting lives.

The guy just has to elevate himself above the other men hitting on her.

warrior504th
07-2012-19, 06:37 AM
I can make girls laugh all night and round up numbers. My concern is four in one night, and not because they saw you getting other numbers. The problem is, they probably didn't invest. Some funny dude got their number... But did they put effort into chasing you?

Jack Greezy
07-2012-19, 07:04 AM
I would give it a couple days and see if they respond or one of them at least respond. They could be busy.