PDA

View Full Version : How to approach this

Trimaster
07-18-2012, 01:37 AM
So last weekend I spent one of the craziest weekends I had in a long time. Had great vibe with this girl, we kissed, had sex, and all that jazz. Now, she lives 1 hr away and is currently on summer vacation while I have to work. She had to leave for home on Sunday and before we left we shared a really passionate kiss and she promised that she will see me 'soon'.

I didn't text her on Monday but we texted once on Tuesday that went well and it's Wednesday today.

I've already told myself that if she doesn't come back this coming weekend (it's easier for her to travel, plus she is the one with more time), I'm moving on. As much as I'd like to see her this weekend. I got stuff I'd be doing if she isn't coming, and I need to plan them for the weekend.

What would be a good way to ask to see if she's coming this weekend without coming across as too needy?

Itz Skip
07-18-2012, 03:52 PM
You had a good time op leave it at that ;) If she goes out of her way to msg you fair one. However keep your plans in check make her fit around you.

warrior504th
07-18-2012, 04:01 PM
Pickup should be #1 in the game of pickup. Are they plans you can secretly quietly bail on if she decides to come? If so, just plan on not seeing her, and work on getting more girls.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Trimaster
07-19-2012, 05:51 AM
The other plans I have if she doesn't come involve 2 dates with two other girls. They've already agreed and going by past history those two girls don't flake. On the contrary, if this one does come down I'll have to flake both of them.

warrior504th
07-19-2012, 06:31 AM
The other plans I have if she doesn't come involve 2 dates with two other girls. They've already agreed and going by past history those two girls don't flake. On the contrary, if this one does come down I'll have to flake both of them.

I wouldn't flake my loyal girls. Just my opinion. Being too busy for her may set a good tone.... Stick to two non flakes

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Jack Greezy
07-19-2012, 07:06 AM
Keep the 2 girls as a back-up just in case plans with this girl doesn't fall through. Always keep your options open.

starcraft
07-19-2012, 09:13 AM
This is simple homie.

1. You rather see one of the two other girls - in this case you don't need to plan anything with her.

2. You rather see the new girl - Call her up and ask her if she wants to hang out or go out this weekend.
This doesn't have to come off as needy AT ALL.

Trimaster
07-19-2012, 01:27 PM
Ugh, I think I screwed up the first one, was a little too pushy. Might still be salvageable but I'll let it go and cool off for a few days (probably 4 days) before contacting her again. Will use the two backups meanwhile.

Trimaster
07-21-2012, 02:26 AM
Was quite annoyed and pissed with myself that I screwed up the first one. But ended up screwing the second last night, felt good. Meeting the 3rd tomorrow, we'll see.

Trimaster
07-21-2012, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the reply. The "problem" would be that if she comes, she's staying at my place, and it'll be pretty much hanging around with me the entire weekend.

Anyhows, it went well in the end. The first girl texted me a few hours ago asking how I was doing. I guess I didn't screw up at all.

Trimaster
07-21-2012, 07:50 AM
Pretty much everyone in my social circle knows that I'm a really busy guy. I do so much stuff that it's impossible to get me on a free day. So I guess, yeah, you're right, I don't need help in that area. I always appear to be a challenge, and my time is most definitely precious.