PDA

View Full Version : Messed around with model.. question

ovie08
07-2012-16, 07:35 AM
Messed around with a model, she is very insecure and has all these "rules".
Shes insanely hot, but has super high standards. I live right outside of south beach.

Ive known her for a bit, she came over late at night, we had a few drinks and she gave me a BJ and she was completely naked and wouldnt have sex. I just finger banged her and got a BJ.

After we go to sleep and shes cuddling me all night and wouldn't leave my side. (I dont take this really as affection because I think shes probs so insecure she needs someone by her, I was probably just her teddy bear. I was too tired to really care).

Next day I drive her back and she kisses me before she leaves.

I texted her a few days after and she didnt respond. Sent her another call back humor text and no response either. She called me a few days later asking for a ride to somewhere and I told her I couldnt because I was busy (I also wouldn't want to do that since she is only calling me now when she needs something).

Should I text her and bring up that I feel like a used piece of meat as a joke, or just stop texting her and see if she comes around. Shes very particular and probably has high standards and perhaps I didn't live up to those. I also think she is a size queen lol.

Anyways, my FB is very DHV and even though attraction was there it seems like she wasn't having it with me for sex. Even next morning she was like "not today". I think its because she wasn't fully shaved and it was making her insecure. I didn't try much more the next morning because I was so hungover and a wreck. I tried to get something going the next morning but my hands were shaking so much and she brought that up. It was party due to the hangover.

Do I let the dog sleep or try and call her out on it... like "Wow so you stop answering me after that night, I feel so used and you pretty much just used me for a protein shake" lmao

Birthday
07-2012-16, 07:59 AM
a) were your texts worthy of response?

b) First time in bed and she doesn't want to have sex, not a big deal, quite normal actually. I really wouldn't get upset if she gave you a blowjob. I also wouldn't take her rules too seriously.

Go to the sex section and read the LMR thread.

ovie08
07-2012-16, 09:04 AM
a) were your texts worthy of response?

b) First time in bed and she doesn't want to have sex, not a big deal, quite normal actually. I really wouldn't get upset if she gave you a blowjob. I also wouldn't take her rules too seriously.

Go to the sex section and read the LMR thread.

I guess my texts weren't worthy of a response.

I don't have my own place so I haven't tried to setup another date or anything. And I think it could have just been a one time thing. Her coming over after the bar and that is that. I don't really see us as the type to just start dating casually, more like a random occurence.

Even right before I was getting the BJ I was being a bit more dominate and she didn't like it. She also wouldn't let me see her in certain positions when she was laying half naked. She is like "I call the shots" blah blah, I was like yeah whatever and just kept going with what I was doing. Ive learned with girls who are perfectionists, they sometimes have a twisted reality and rules that are deeply part of who they think they are.

Yeah, I shouldn't be complaining about the BJ but I defintely wanted to hit that. I sent her a message on facebook asking if she made it to the appointment (no answer). Sent her a picture of something as call back humor from the night she was over (no answer) and then sent her a message yesterday morning with no answer.

She answered when I texted her I was near her restauraunt she works at and she told me to come by.

Maybe I should wait a week and text her again, but I think the longer I wait the more chance I have of losing the momentum from the other night and I'll be in friend zone.

Birthday
07-2012-16, 11:01 AM
Really briefly, you got no emotional connection. Big full stop. Work on that aspect of your game.

Regarding messaging this girl, take the hint and stop!

Sorry man, but a blowjob isn't bad!

ovie08
07-2012-16, 12:17 PM
Really briefly, you got no emotional connection. Big full stop. Work on that aspect of your game.

Regarding messaging this girl, take the hint and stop!

Sorry man, but a blowjob isn't bad!

OK, good point.

So your saying comfort is the issue? I think it is... and i'm still working on that. I need to work on comfort for myself before these girls.

Portrait
07-2012-16, 02:46 PM
If she is massively insecure like you say, then she is a lot more likely to message you and get attached to you if you show a bit of distance. She will wonder why you arent like every other bloke who messaged and called her all the time until she told them to stop.

Keep your cool, and treat her like every other 5-6 out there. Treat her like a godess, and you will get donuts.

ovie08
07-2012-16, 07:43 PM
If she is massively insecure like you say, then she is a lot more likely to message you and get attached to you if you show a bit of distance. She will wonder why you arent like every other bloke who messaged and called her all the time until she told them to stop.

Keep your cool, and treat her like every other 5-6 out there. Treat her like a godess, and you will get donuts.

Good call,

I'm going to freeze her out for a bit then.

I just noticed on FB she is seeing her old bf again. It may be because of that.

Birthday
07-2012-17, 12:59 AM
yes comfort/emotional connection is the issue. It doesn't help when they are hung up over ex boyfriends.

kinger22
07-2012-19, 02:59 PM
She probably wanted to go out and have a good time and get her mind off things. You obviously provided her with that, but not much more. Also, girls are just as shallow we are, she may have just been looking to get a little arrousal.

As far as messaging her, dude, stop. Keep her number for later on, but if she doesn't answer two consecutive times then wait a month or so, don't plow.

I had a girl one time come home with me and she wouldn't hook up with me because and I quote, "I wasn't prepared". Meaning she wasn't fully shaved and didn't want me to see her like that. But she gave me a BJ, because they feel like they still need to please you and want to please you, plus most girls love to give head.

Lastly, I guess it is safe to assume you work mostly off your looks and don't go into comfort because you are getting your jollies off girls giving you attention and taking them home. Been there, done that. Once you develop your comfort skills, the sky is the limit and you will broaden the girls you can get and even better, less shallow superficial girls that are attracted just off looks.