PDA

View Full Version : Body language advice/books/dvds?

Sly Tendencies
07-15-2012, 08:25 AM
Hi i don't like walking and would much rather drive everywhere but obviously thats not always possible..

When i was a bit younger and still now if I'm honest, i wore my shoes too lose, this was mainly to look cool as fuck and also because i find it uncomfortable to have my shoes tight to my feet..

I feel this has affected the way i walk and if i have to walk anywhere over half a mile the either my left or right lower leg starts to ache, when i walk i have to permanently think about what I'm doing or i will end up scraping my shoe as i step forward or i will toe punt the floor, this is obviously quite annoying for me and doesn't look good..

I was just wondering what material or advice is out there for walking and confident body language in general as i feel this is one thing that is letting me down.. And help you guys can give me will be greatly appreciated.

P.s Don't worry this isn't a stupidly over the top thing, i don't walk down the street like a retard constantly tripping over myself xD

Sly.

BetterThan
07-15-2012, 12:49 PM
Definitely check this out:

Beyond Words: The Art of Body Language and Physical Escalation (http://www.beyondwordsdvd.com/b/)

pcl81
07-15-2012, 12:58 PM
^^^^^^ What he said. Also, read all the stuff from Cajun on body language.

It is a process to fix this so don't expect it to be done in one week. It took me almost a year of constant self reminders to adjust my posture so that now its just me and I don't have to think about it.

GL

Sly Tendencies
07-15-2012, 01:18 PM
Thanks for that, but that a lot of money for me to be spending at the minute although i probably will get it fairly soon as i do need to sort out my posture/body language.. (320)

I take it that will cover and solve the walking issue i have or would that be permeant damage?

Sly.

pcl81
07-15-2012, 01:20 PM
Thanks for that, but that a lot of money for me to be spending at the minute although i probably will get it fairly soon as i do need to sort out my posture/body language.. (320)

I take it that will cover and solve the walking issue i have or would that be permeant damage?

Sly.

For the walking issue you need to go see a professional orthopedic. The LS product won't cure you from that.

BetterThan
07-15-2012, 01:29 PM
Some free info on how to improve body language:

http://www.theattractionforums.com/cajun/59371-advanced-body-language.html
http://www.theattractionforums.com/cajun/59372-advanced-body-language-part-2-a.html
http://www.theattractionforums.com/cajun/75127-advanced-body-language-part-3-a.html

All free, all amazing.

Sly Tendencies
07-15-2012, 01:33 PM
For the walking issue you need to go see a professional orthopedic. The LS product won't cure you from that.

Okay well thanks again for the advice, i think i will have to arrange to see a orthopaedic before buying the LS thing..
There would not no point getting an reading/watching that if i will still suffer from the walking problem..

Anymore help will be welcome as I'm hoping to find some sort of book/e-book on the subject before purchasing the LS product just to see if i can actually make a slight difference for a lot less of a price, after i check out Cajun's posts of course :)

Sly.

pcl81
07-15-2012, 01:36 PM
If I were you my priorities would be
1. See Orthopedic asap
2. Read as much free stuff on bodylanguage as you can. Including the links betterthan posted. Also, cajun has a blog. So look there for his tips.

GL

Sly Tendencies
07-15-2012, 01:56 PM
If I were you my priorities would be
1. See Orthopedic asap
2. Read as much free stuff on bodylanguage as you can. Including the links betterthan posted. Also, cajun has a blog. So look there for his tips.

GL

Thats exactly what im gonna do, although i have just finished reading the links that 'BetterThan' posted, i will defiantly be re-reading them as often as i can and il see about getting an appointment tomorrow.. Cheers guys!

Sly.