PDA

View Full Version : Having sex with a virgin

jayk88
07-15-2012, 06:32 AM
I've been dating a girl for a few months, who's a virgin until her late 20's cuz she hasn't met any decent guys even after dating a lot in between. She just didn't like her previous bf's enough to do it, and sounds like the last one was whining for sex.

I don't want clinginess, otherwise that will be an attraction killer. Any suggestions? She is ready to do it with me but I am afraid of clinginess.

I hear that it's not the virgin thing but the maturity that matters?

pcl81
07-15-2012, 07:16 AM
If you have sex with her, here are the Pros and Cons from a guy who has been with 2 virgins:

Pros: She is your slave sex basically. You are the one who introduced her to sex and she will feel 100000% comfortable doing anything and everything with you. Sex is on demand. Of course you need to show her that you care for her, etc.

Cons: She will cling to you like a spyder monkey clings to a tree. She will want to be with you "forever".

If you just want to have sex, do it with a girl who is not a virgin. Don't hurt this girl just for sex.

Portrait
07-15-2012, 02:14 PM
If you care for her, and you are in a relationship. I dont see why you wouldnt do it.

It will create a strong connection between you two, and most likely strengthen your relationship.

Do it for the right reasons though:
Because you care about her
You want her to have a positive experience.

Dont do it just to seal the deal.

Girls all react differently to there first time. I have been several girls first. Some were clingy, others hardly spoke to them again. Depends on the girls. I am guessing if she has waited until her later 20's, it is a big deal for her, and she will most likely cling. Just be prepared for a LTR if you do it, or a very upset girl.

Sluggler
07-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Yeah i agree with the threads above. I'm sort of in the same situation with this asian girl i've been dealing with. She is a virgin, and doesn't have much experience dating guys or doing anything sexual. The first time we went out on a date, after a while she was feeling herself get so comfortable with me sexually. I would make sexual jokes that i knew would arouse her. So after a while she wanted to have this deep emotional conversation, she was saying she was scared of the possibilities that could happen between us. So from here i already know if i fuck her, which i plan too, i will have to deal with her being clingy and waiting to be with me "forever". Its because she has never felt this way before.
She claimed she doesnt kiss or make any kind of physical contact with guys on the first time out. I was making out with her pinned up against her car when we were about to part ways.
I love girls with standards like this because when i get in the draws it makes it oh the sweeter. :cool:

Anyway your situation is similar so you have to make the choice if you want to deal with her being clingy and "in-love" with you after you fuck her, because trust me, it WILL happen.

The choice is yours! *Captain american voice*

Sluggler

jayk88
07-19-2012, 05:07 PM
Does sex include BJ? eg. if she's given BJ's and been fingered by others before? Still considered a virgin, psychologically?

Portrait
07-19-2012, 06:08 PM
... Yes