PDA

View Full Version : I dont stay in sets

Rambotito
07-2012-15, 03:51 AM
hi guys.
i have this problem.. i dont stay in sets.. im always leaving pretty soon, usually like 1-2 minutes in.. even if the set is going great im leaving as soon i dont have somthing in my mind to say.. maybe im scared of silences.. probably..
2 days ago i had a good set, and about 2 minutes in i complimented a girl for her tits (suprised even me that i did it) and she smiled and laughed.. i was in for sure.. for after that i couldnt think of somthing to say and left... happened yesterday also.. im always leaving sets..
what do u guys think is wrong with me and how do i solve it?

pcl81
07-2012-15, 05:16 AM
This is super normal for beginnings. You get this anxiety of shoot I got nothing to say. It is going well don't want to lose that nice feeling let me leave on a high.

What you need to do is have a goal for you each night. Stay in fucking set UNTIL THEY WALK AWAY FROM YOU. There is nothing wrong with going silent. If they like you they will fill the silence. And there is nothing wrong with just bursting out anything you think of.

At first you will mess up but it is part of the learning process. GL

Love Monkey
07-2012-15, 06:34 AM
^^ +10000000

Conejitto
07-2012-15, 11:36 AM
I'm not huge on routines (certain ones anyways) but I would say just have some good stories in the back of your mind to fill silences. Try to make sure they are humorous. You can use IVD's as well and will generally get pretty good results if you use them correctly. Also you can also try to go to the next step. Example, if you've been in set for a few minutes and you're kind of drawing a blank you can always bring a new dynamic into the interaction i.e. "hey lets all do some shots" something along those lines. Not necessarily the best, but it brings in a new dynamic and maybe you can try and isolate the girl you're interested in. If you don't know what to do, just try and go to the next step. Just DON'T sit there in silence and then come out of nowhere with "so what do you have going for you more than your looks?"

GGmesh
07-2012-15, 11:59 AM
Just the advice i was looking for ^^