PDA

View Full Version : Opening In This Situation

dope swagga
07-2012-14, 12:24 PM
I'm in Las Vegas, I'm walking through the lobby, mall, strip and see a beautiful girl we make eye contact and keep it for 3+ seconds. She smiles and I smile as we both cross each others path. This situation has happen to me countless times and I'm fed up of all the missed opportunities. Anybody have an opener I can use or any suggestions on what I should do or say. Thanks everyone

pcl81
07-2012-14, 12:28 PM
Notsureifserious.jpg

dope swagga
07-2012-14, 12:43 PM
Notsureifserious.jpg

I am serious

Conejitto
07-2012-14, 02:38 PM
"You can't just look at me like that and not say hello"

Say this very confident body language and tonality, and smile. In these situations you can basically already assume attraction.

pcl81
07-2012-14, 02:57 PM

Say this very confident body language and tonality, and smile. In these situations you can basically already assume attraction.
What he said.

dope swagga
07-2012-14, 03:45 PM

Brilliant! thanks for the input conejitto, more advice like this definitely helping me out I appreciate it. How do I go about it if it is a 2 or 3 set of girls and I'm making the same strong eye contact with one I'm attracted too. Again thanks for the support guys

Conejitto
07-2012-14, 04:38 PM
Thats a bit more difficult. If she's giving you the same looks as the one previously mentioned, I guess you could probably go in the with the same type of opener, but maybe pay respects to the group as a whole. Just remember the friends may step in to protect her because her friends don't know she's giving you an approach invitation. Maybe just stop the group, introduce yourself and then say "you're friend over there blah blah blah" I'm assuming this is for day game anyways.