PDA

View Full Version : Never procrastinate your game.

Stratum
07-12-2012, 07:09 AM
This is something I've learned in the last year that I need to remind myself of.

Girls are impulsive beings, and they become attracted or bored very quickly. I have noticed that girls in my life have seemed incredibly attracted to me and even forced themselves upon me one hour and completely lost interest the next.

The reason for this? I procrastinated my game.

NEVER believe that she will stay warm and flirtatious with you forever. I have been flat-out told by girls I used to game that "I take and don't give back", which I basically infer as "You need to progress harder and stop putting it off" (either that or "Stop coming round and drinking all our alcohol, you cheap bum). Girls will get bored of you if you don't take it anywhere, and they will think less of you for it. You're not even protecting your ego; you're flat out insulting the girl who's flirting with you. Sitting back will NEVER get you laid, and it's never got me laid. You just look AFC.

So if you see and opportunity, it will NOT be around for long. YOU need to be the one making the advance. Stop playing it safe. Assume the best. Girls will find new guys, will change, will stop being attracted, and you will end up missing out.

Carpe Diem, my brothers.

FoxEssence
07-12-2012, 07:30 AM
Good post, I agree.. it's a balance, and it all comes down to pushing and pulling.. you need to give, chase a bit.. show your interest and then leave it a while and retract, so she learns to appreciate it. I find if things fizzle out with a girl, i.e (a meet up is never arranged) after 2 invites for her to come along somewhere it tends to die out, it could well just be she was just generally busy at them times, so don't give up on it.. leave it a bit, then one day text her out the blue or you may say her out and about out of the blue, go and talk to her. Their is only so much you can do through text/online etc.. you need to get that meet up and pursue things in person.

Hank Havok
07-13-2012, 01:04 AM
I'm not sure how you "procrastinate game" do you have time release game? Your behavior that cost you wasn't Game but lack there of. If you don't pounce when the opportunity arises the girl feels rejected and will most likely punish you by not complying once you get the balls to try. It's obvious when teasing back and forth is flirting and sexy but when a guy is strait up scared it's not procrastinating it's a turn off. So yea when a girl gives you the green light you go. Also not sure if anyones heard but a man landed on the moon..