PDA

View Full Version : I take issue with the "Always Assume Women Are Interested In You" piece of advice..

mzade
07-2012-11, 03:59 PM
"Always Assume Women Are Interested In You". I take take issue with this, and heres why. How does one act with a girl who he knows is interested in him? He touches her, smacks her ass, and does things that he would not do with a girl who wasn't interested in him. And the reality is that not every girl you meet will be interested in you, and if you treat every girl like she is interested ( by touching her sexually), you will likely get charged for sexual harassment/ sexual assault. This is why, I think the "Always Assume Women Are Interested In You" piece of advice is faulty.

Hank Havok
07-2012-11, 04:45 PM
You either get it or you don't. It's a subtle thing that doesn't always include ass smacking. Not all theory will click with you. I understand your logic but I don't think you fully understand the theory. When a coach tell the team to always go into a game knowing you're gonna win. It's a confidence swagger thing. Do you always win? no.. But you're chances are greater if you BELIEVE you will.

AFCTVS
07-2012-11, 10:39 PM
The always assume their in to you is only for bitch shields. If you cant break her bitch shield then bail.

If she's not freaking out that you're talking to her all you need to do is sexually escalate. She WILL freak when you slap her ass if you've never taken the steps to lead there yet.

I have a friend that ALWAYS does like you're warning against. He assumes every girl likes him and even if she's showing major IODs he gets all grabby hands. Thing is, it only fails MOST of the time. If it failed every time he'd still be a virgin. The problem with his strategy is that multiple groups of girls who don't know each other have independently named him "creepy john".

jcrew617
07-2012-13, 06:52 AM
Its about being confident in yourself that you can have sex with anyone at anytime. Its like permanent afterglow. You want girls to look at you and think that guy just oozes sex and sexuality, and that girl wants to sleep with you because you ooze sex, sexuality, masculinity, confidence, and experience in bed. Its sort of like when you have a serious girlfriend and just walk around the room with confidence; but all the single women become attracted to you because you are no longer a desperate single loser looking for a date.

Birthday
07-2012-13, 01:47 PM
"Always Assume Women Are Interested In You". I take take issue with this, and heres why. How does one act with a girl who he knows is interested in him? He touches her, smacks her ass, and does things that he would not do with a girl who wasn't interested in him. And the reality is that not every girl you meet will be interested in you, and if you treat every girl like she is interested ( by touching her sexually), you will likely get charged for sexual harassment/ sexual assault. This is why, I think the "Always Assume Women Are Interested In You" piece of advice is faulty.

You are right but you have missed the context. The advice is given to guys who have paralysis by analysis. They are asking everyone including their mum whether the girl likes them when the best way is to simply act.

This does not mean to say guys should escalate from zero to 100 on the scale with every woman they meet. You still have to read signals and touch / act in a way she enjoys. If you make a mistake, you need to notice and respond.

How would a guy who assumes a girl DOESN'T like him act? Why would he bother trying?

pcl81
07-2012-13, 01:59 PM
I take issue with you taking issue. So there you go.

Jack Greezy
07-2012-13, 02:24 PM
Lmao can someone put this in the Facepalm of shame forum?