PDA

View Full Version : Should I adjust the pickup techniques for a younger crowd?

kytro360
07-2012-11, 03:57 PM
Hi I am still in high school but have been studying and reading up on PUA for the past few weeks.

I've read Mystery's stuff and got the basic grasps of how to "hit" on girls but found it a bit confusing with all the A1, A2, C1, C2, etc. I am currently reading 'Magic Bullets' and its much easier to follow and am learning more and more.

Anyways....

I was wondering if the techniques/tactics discussed in 'Magic Bullets' works for all age groups?

Since I am in high school I dont want it to seem weird if I hit on girls using the tips inside the guide.

I might be overthinking things but I just dont want to sink my ship before its left out to sea so to speak.

Are there certain things to do a little more of, a little less of?...or is the strategy equivalent?

Thanks!

kytro360
07-2012-12, 05:52 AM
Bump.......

Stratum
07-2012-12, 07:00 AM
Oh your ship will sink. You'll probably hit a couple of icebergs. Then you'll get a new ship, which will float better, until eventually you've got something seaworthy. Failure's the first step to improvement, so don't fear it.

Magic Bullets is pretty basic stuff, you should be fine. I game a young audience on it and get at least acceptable results. Although Magic Bullets is aimed for picking up strangers.

If I were you, I would read "Natural Game" and "Double Your Dating". They're both amazing e-books which are better suited for casual gaming in social situations. Whereas Magic Bullets is about picking up a stranger and fucking her by the end of the night (rather mechanically), these books are more about having a strong inner game and having the presence and character that will make you attractive.

cman
07-2012-12, 07:06 AM
Most attraction methods would work on an 18 year old or a 60 year old to an extent obviously adjusting accordingly as telling a 60 year old she can be your little sister is a bit far fetched! ha!

kytro360
07-2012-12, 07:13 AM
Oh your ship will sink. You'll probably hit a couple of icebergs. Then you'll get a new ship, which will float better, until eventually you've got something seaworthy. Failure's the first step to improvement, so don't fear it.

Magic Bullets is pretty basic stuff, you should be fine. I game a young audience on it and get at least acceptable results. Although Magic Bullets is aimed for picking up strangers.

If I were you, I would read "Natural Game" and "Double Your Dating". They're both amazing e-books which are better suited for casual gaming in social situations. Whereas Magic Bullets is about picking up a stranger and fucking her by the end of the night (rather mechanically), these books are more about having a strong inner game and having the presence and character that will make you attractive.

Thanks for the recommendations.

Im reading the routines manual by LoveSystem,so maybe I can get some good routines :)

FoxEssence
07-2012-12, 07:40 AM
The more girls/women you talk too, the better you will get.. and become a good judge of character, which is key. some things you can say to certain types of girls, you'll get away with and they'll respond well.. when others will not and may take offence etc. Don't spend too much time reading, else you'll just end up like half the guys on here who just talk good game. you need to put it into practice and your calibration will progress and mould accordingly and you'll get better results faster. Find a pal/wing with similar intentions to yours and go out and push eachother to get better =]

kytro360
07-2012-12, 07:57 AM
The more girls/women you talk too, the better you will get.. and become a good judge of character, which is key. some things you can say to certain types of girls, you'll get away with and they'll respond well.. when others will not and may take offence etc. Don't spend too much time reading, else you'll just end up like half the guys on here who just talk good game. you need to put it into practice and your calibration will progress and mould accordingly and you'll get better results faster. Find a pal/wing with similar intentions to yours and go out and push eachother to get better =]

Thanks for the advice

kytro360
07-2012-13, 02:39 PM
Bump anyone else?

pcl81
07-2012-13, 02:56 PM
Are you hitting on random girls on the street or classmates? Because depending your game should be different.

kytro360
07-2012-13, 03:06 PM
Are you hitting on random girls on the street or classmates? Because depending your game should be different.

How would I go about it in the classroom?

Should I game a little more subtle or go full on with the "Triad Model"?

pcl81
07-2012-13, 03:10 PM
Read up on social circle stuff. You can't go super direct in these situations because you will just be the creepy guy who hits on all his classmates.

Grow your social circle within your school. Girls in Hs want to go out and socialize. Be sure you are one of those guys who has stuff to do. Even if its a "party" in your basement to watch a movie.

Haha good ol HS.

kytro360
07-2012-13, 03:22 PM
Read up on social circle stuff. You can't go super direct in these situations because you will just be the creepy guy who hits on all his classmates.

Grow your social circle within your school. Girls in Hs want to go out and socialize. Be sure you are one of those guys who has stuff to do. Even if its a "party" in your basement to watch a movie.

Haha good ol HS.

lol yup high school :).

Thanks man, its funny you should talk about social circle stuff. Im viewing Social Circle Mastery by LoveSystems as we speak...

pcl81
07-2012-13, 03:32 PM
lol yup high school :).

Thanks man, its funny you should talk about social circle stuff. Im viewing Social Circle Mastery by LoveSystems as we speak...

Yeah use that stuff. DO NOT become the pick up guy in your school. DO NOT tell anyone you are doing this. You are going to want to but don't. Only bad things can happen from people finding out.

When they start noticing you becoming more social, just brush it off like its nothing. They don't need to know the tons of work you are putting to become a better you.

GL.

kytro360
07-2012-13, 03:44 PM
Yeah use that stuff. DO NOT become the pick up guy in your school. DO NOT tell anyone you are doing this. You are going to want to but don't. Only bad things can happen from people finding out.

When they start noticing you becoming more social, just brush it off like its nothing. They don't need to know the tons of work you are putting to become a better you.

GL.

Yeah I was thinking about doing that but than people will think I am a player and if lets say I dont get numbers or whatever one day they might think Im a phony and not like me, etc.

But yeah, so far Im liking pick up stuff. Im texting this girl which I usually have at most a minute conversation (2-3 texts) now I am being more cocky and funny, and even qualifying and so forth over text and we've been texting for almost an hour and the conversation hasnt gone stale :)

pcl81
07-2012-13, 03:58 PM
Yeah I was thinking about doing that but than people will think I am a player and if lets say I dont get numbers or whatever one day they might think Im a phony and not like me, etc.

But yeah, so far Im liking pick up stuff. Im texting this girl which I usually have at most a minute conversation (2-3 texts) now I am being more cocky and funny, and even qualifying and so forth over text and we've been texting for almost an hour and the conversation hasnt gone stale :)

If you like her invite her out somewhere. I know you kids can have convos for ours but damn try to get somewhere with this if its someone you like.

kytro360
07-2012-13, 04:05 PM
If you like her invite her out somewhere. I know you kids can have convos for ours but damn try to get somewhere with this if its someone you like.

Nah I was testing the waters with PUA a bit :)