PDA

View Full Version : right routine?

Chronic
07-07-2006, 11:23 PM
kinda new, and this is what i have gathered for a routine so far.
show strong body language and alpha male attitude
A1-openers= (use any of the 2 in any combination that works for situation)
G-string
Jealous Girlfriend
Cold hearted Girlfriend
Who lies more
is it cheating when girl kisses guy at bar, then girl kissing girl
A2-getting attraction=
Disquallify yourself
Neg target(bust her balls)
2 good dhv stories
Wait for 3 IOI's
A3-make her qualify herself=
If you could do anything in the world, what would it be. (bait hook
release) Oh you like that? thats so cool, well your actually alot cooler than i thought you were when i first met you. In fact, you might be trouble... I dont think i should talk to you anymore, show disintrest by BL, turn your back to her...
(If she chases you.. it is correct to go to C1 from here?)
any constructive critisicm would be great, and well as anything to add. Thanks.

that_asian_guy
07-08-2006, 03:21 AM
I would say add more A3. But only time in the field will tell you what is right.
So instead of asking, You should go and practice. That's the only way to get the absolute answer.

antman
07-08-2006, 11:16 AM
Not sure how experiened asian is but hes definitly right about going out and testing it.
You seem like you know plenty, so stop studying and go sarging.
The onyl thing i would suggest are more simple openers. Your not going to be congruent or even say those openers congruently. Try these
directions ie: hey guys quick question...do you know how to get to the farmers market? I hear they got half off on corn today!
They know its bs, and so do you. Bust on em for wrong directions.
simple opinion opener
hey guys i need a female opninon on somethin...its my little sisters birthday tomorrow and i cant decide wether to get her a stuffed teddy bear or a stuffed rabbit? what do you think?
bust on em racist agsint the easter bunny, what did bears ever do to you?.. etc
stick to the simple stuff first then go into longer openers like the jgf
go sarge!

Nox
07-08-2006, 11:42 AM
You already got what you need. You can learn the details later.
I agree, go out.

that_asian_guy
07-08-2006, 11:16 PM
You should take all the advice you get here with a grain of salt. I'm not that experienced, but I can tell you that your answer will always be in the field.

NightPUA
07-10-2006, 10:09 AM
kinda new, and this is what i have gathered for a routine so far.
show strong body language and alpha male attitude
A1-openers= (use any of the 2 in any combination that works for situation)
G-string
Jealous Girlfriend
Cold hearted Girlfriend
Who lies more
is it cheating when girl kisses guy at bar, then girl kissing girl
A2-getting attraction=
Disquallify yourself
Neg target(bust her balls)
2 good dhv stories
Wait for 3 IOI's
A3-make her qualify herself=
If you could do anything in the world, what would it be. (bait hook
release) Oh you like that? thats so cool, well your actually alot cooler than i thought you were when i first met you. In fact, you might be trouble... I dont think i should talk to you anymore, show disintrest by BL, turn your back to her...
(If she chases you.. it is correct to go to C1 from here?)
any constructive critisicm would be great, and well as anything to add. Thanks.
Hey man, good to see someone posting their routine stack. I have a couple comments on this.
A1: I assume your doing day game since your under 21, use non-sexual openers such as david bowie, blonde hair, ect. Although "who lies more" is awesome...If they take more than a couple seconds to answer I plow on with Attract material and don't even wait for a responce. A lot of guys are like "help me smooth over my transistions"....these people have NO experience in the field, If they did, they would know that no transition is needed in attraction.
A2: This is lacking man, get some Instant Value demonstrations to multi-thread with your stories. 2 stories and a little bit of busting is not enough attraction to get her to qualify. So, get a couple of cold reads, and IVD's and you should be set.
A3: This is a good qualification, test it out, if it's not sticking add another one "what do you have going for you more than your looks?"
Yes, and if she chases you move into Comfort at another location(venue change) or timebridge.
Great start.
*N

Chronic
07-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the advice Night, and everyone else. I'll be going back to college soon and this is where im going to get real serious and test this stuff out. (Everday)
Right now im still with my GF for summer, and im not really wanting to hook up with another girl. Yes me and my girl are going on a break during college lol. Im not a cheater.
I know myself pretty well, and i think A2 is going to be my biggest problem...So thanks again night, for the suggestions.. If you could pm me and we could talk about A2 in more depth, that would be great.
As you can see, im just trying to learn all I possibly can before I go.