PDA

View Full Version : One of the best looking girls I have ever seen in my life approached me

budfox26
07-2012-08, 07:47 AM
Ive been working as a barback in paris in at cafe oz in denfert. Its a well known bar that turns into a club after 11. Its quite a large place.

Anyway this girl approaches me and can speak a little english. I tell her that Ive seen her here before and she replies that she only comes for me. She puts her number into my phone and checks to make sure its ok. The next day I texted her in french (I used google translator) and I got no reply.

This is the 2nd day now and ive tried calling her a few times from different phones and it just keeps ringing then goes to her ansering machine. She wouldnt know its me calling.

The bad news is im leaving paris for a month in three days and I got fired from my job on the night she gave me her number and I really want to see her. Im thinking of going on french tv and making an annoucement - i just cant let this one slip.

Any thoughts please? I dont care about sleeping with her.

QualityGame
07-2012-08, 08:19 AM
You said she speaks a little English. There may be some things you can text in English that would get your point across. Whether it's "I wanna see you" or "I'm leaving Paris" or "I got fired" (or I don't work there anymore) or WHATEVER. There's gotta be SOMETHING you can say to her before you leave.

lol @ making an announcement on TV. She must be ASTRONOMICALLY hot.

Jack Greezy
07-2012-08, 08:21 AM
Dude, it's not that serious.. It's more fish in the sea man. Don't call girls from different numbers, it's a bit creepy. It's a million hot french girls out there.

budfox26
07-2012-08, 08:47 AM
Dude, it's not that serious.. It's more fish in the sea man. Don't call girls from different numbers, it's a bit creepy. It's a million hot french girls out there.

You dont understand. I dont want the others. Just her. I called from two different numbers because my phone wasnt working.

charly26
07-2012-08, 09:30 AM
Take it easy. The texting was alright. Yoy cannot be 100% sure she didn't get it. Besides, If you do that TV announcement, which I think it's too much, you're going to come across as needy and like a guy who is impressed by her looks only. You didn't mention you both made a connection so that you could say at least she was such a great person.

Remember, if you want to be happier and be successful not only with women, you have to live with an abundance mindset, something you have not shown in this thread. Cheers.

QualityGame
07-2012-08, 09:40 AM
Take it easy. The texting was alright. Yoy cannot be 100% sure she didn't get it. Besides, If you do that TV announcement, which I think it's too much, you're going to come across as needy and like a guy who is impressed by her looks only. You didn't mention you both made a connection so that you could say at least she was such a great person.

Remember, if you want to be happier and be successful not only with women, you have to live with an abundance mindset, something you have not shown in this thread. Cheers.
Exactly. That's going ABOVE & BEYOND for some girl you only met ONCE (and BRIEFLY at that)

I know they do that stuff in chick flicks (and even THEN they usually have a connection first) but in real life, I don't see it going over too well. Some random girls WATCHING may think it's sweet, but the girl you're AFTER will likely be thinking "Wtf?"