PDA

View Full Version : Met a girl, IOI but has a boyfriend

Andy Warhol
07-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Well I just had a night out with some friends and friends of friends. I was talking a lot to this girl, flirty, light touching & dancing. At the end of the night we all went and got something to eat, she studies something at University and I happen to teach that same subject at the same university. She likes something specific, I've worked on something similar. DHV out of control. End of the night we have a moment alone and I ask to exchange numbers. She says she "doesn't think her boyfriend would like that but thankyou". I said something like well he and I could exchange numbers and I could talk to you through him or some shit like that. She says I'm sure I'll see you around. Is there a next move I can play or is it wrong to fuck with someone in a relationship?

FoxEssence
07-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Shit test. If she wants too limit herself like that, let it be. Don't show her any interest anymore, intill she comes up to you and says 'heres my number.' You were just giving her an opportunity.

Birthday
07-07-2012, 01:07 PM
...and how long do you intend to date him?

...is it serious?

...are you in love with him?

or any number of boyfriend destroyers.

Personally I wouldn't act unless I knew for a fact that the boyfriend is not worthy of her, ie. he is abusive or uncaring.

Maverick76
07-08-2012, 02:56 PM
she studies something at University and I happen to teach that same subject at the same university.

First, wave goodbye to your career.
Ok, I know it's not that frowned upon.. but come on.. it's not worth it.

Immediate, cockyfunny response...
a) "Woah there.. i said i wanted your number, not his.... "

or

b) "what you talking about?! I've already got his number... he put out far more than you did!"

But generally, NEVER SHIT WHERE YOU EAT / WORK