PDA

View Full Version : Social Circle Opportunity

Sanctus
07-2012-04, 06:46 PM
I don't want to sound shallow first of all so look at this strictly from a game point of view.

There's this guy and literally (no exaggeration) every girl I know, knows him and loves him. I know he's been involved with lots of alcohol and some weed (maybe other stuff like acid and shrooms which I'm not at all interested in) but I think part of it has to come from something else.

The cool thing is, as popular as he is, he is REALLY nice. I added him just cause on facebook and a while later he added me and a bunch of other people and I started talking to him about film and he said we should hang out and he'd teach me some stuff about photography (he's like 3 years ahead of me in his degree). I figure not only will I get good stuff for my films but I could learn from his ways.

IDK if he's a natural or not but would it be weird to say at some point "dude, I gotta be honest, every girl I know fucking loves you. What is your secret?"

or should i not do that?

Hank Havok
07-2012-04, 11:25 PM
No don't do that. If every girl loves him and he's asking you to hang to teach you about photography then maybe the guy is gay. Sounds like most Gay guys I know. Girls love em, into drugs and art (photography).. Just a thought. Either way don't idealize the guy. It'll be a turn off even as a friend. You're welcome.. HH

Sanctus
07-2012-05, 03:26 AM
He's definitely not gay, they openly talk about the sex they've had with him...

Sanctus
07-2012-05, 03:48 AM
PS I won't make it like I'm idolizing him or groveling. Perhaps I could try different wording or do you still think it's best to just not say anything.

Sanctus
07-2012-05, 01:29 PM
PS PS I just want to make sure, because like if one of my friends asked that I would be cool with offering them advice but that's probably because I can sympathize with them. Any ideas? Reword it? or just drop it?