PDA

View Full Version : Phone game: RSD's all about love phone routine

latebloomer2
07-05-2006, 08:34 PM
A friend told me about RSD's all about love phone routine. I havent talked to this girl in over a month and before that we went out but she didnt return calls I made, i called her twice and texted her she responded to the text but didnt call back ... :/
basically you play the song Air Supply - All Out Of Love in the background on the girls voicemail
and say in a really realistic cring way
" Hello *name* i think you were my last chance at love
*fake cring*
then sing the climax 1 -2 min of the song karioke style with it playing in the background

"i'm all out of love, i'm so lost without you, i know you were right ...
In the end you start cracking up and say "call me back you brat" and hang up. He said he had a great success rate with it with girls he hasnt talked to in a month.
First question: did i get the routine right?
second question: How do you guys like this routine?

Sheek
07-06-2006, 06:09 AM
I like it, seems pretty fun, try it out dude.

latebloomer2
07-06-2006, 01:57 PM
i am wondering if it gives the girl too much power ...
Also when she does call back what do i say, do i rag on her for flaking, play c/f, or just tell dhv stories and set up a meet?
what if she picks up a month later and wants to talk same question as above what do i do, c/f, dhv and set up a meet, play c/f etc?...
~Latebloomer2

jbrett
07-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Dont mention flaking at all. You're too busy to remember or care that she flaked weeks ago - she's just one of MANY girls in your life.
Plan out the conversation so there are no akward pauses. Joke, tease, and DHV story her until you find her showing IOI's (giggling/flirting). This is the hardest part but know that once you get past this you are in GOOD shape.
Take the opportunity to mess with her a little.
EXAMPLE: "Hey you know what I noticed about you thats really funny?" HER: "No what" YOU: "I dont know if I should tell you, I dont think you can take it" HER: "Nooo tell me!" YOU: "Ok, I'll tell you... hang on I'll be right back" (now you've got her waiting, you've got control of the frame) Pretend you forgot what you were talking about when you get back in a joking manner and when she tries to remind you say you just can't remember - you both know you're joking around.
Have some serious conversations with her so you dont mess with her too much. You can pull up the cube and horroscope crap on your computer when you're talking to her and read it. You can DHV by saying you have another call or someone at the door and putting her on hold. Basically, on the phone, if you feel comfortable you can lie alot more.
Invite her over the same night you call her (unless you find out shes busy during the call.) Pull Tylers "How come we never hang out, we have so much fun!" If she's busy time bridge.
Good luck - and if you don't succeed never show your face outside your apartment again.

Zero_Game
07-06-2006, 09:42 PM
That's funny

simon
07-07-2006, 10:29 AM
great routine, sounds fun

Cedar
07-07-2006, 11:25 AM
In the end you start cracking up and say "call me back you brat" and hang up. He said he had a great success rate with it with girls he hasnt talked to in a month.
Keep a few things in mind. This is a JLAIX routine.
JLAIX is:
1. One funny mother fucker. He takes NOTHING seriously. He can bust on girls congruently all the way from meet to sex. If you're not constantly fun in person this routine will not be congruent. And the chick's gonna get weirded out.
2. A seasoned Kareoke professional. He sings weekly and has been doing it for years.
Go read his archives on f a s t s e d u c tion.com to get a feel for his style.
Your real question is....'Phone game intimidates me. How do I do it?' Phone game is all about continuing the same behaviour she saw in person. How? Before you say anything, ask what you would do in person. Keep the message consistent and phone game isn't an issue.

McNasty
07-07-2006, 12:23 PM
This routine sounds so try-hard to me......maybe not.....but it seems like a bit much to play a song and sing along with it. It seems like you're showing you care a bit too much. And Cedar is right, this could be incongruent with the personality you've conveyed to her.
I think your real problem was not doing things right when you were with her. You should have made her wanna call YOU. Or at least made a good enough impression on her that she would return your calls. You shouldn't ever get to a stage where you need a routine like this.

jbrett
07-07-2006, 05:25 PM
This routine sounds so try-hard to me......
Agreed. You'd have to be a pretty good actor to pull this off. I'd practice before I did it a few times.

Satyre
07-07-2006, 10:29 PM
You'd have to be a pretty good actor to pull this off. .
That's what were all trying to be, right? I think if your even close to being good this would be a hilarious one to pull.

Cedar
07-08-2006, 03:01 PM
That's what were all trying to be, right?
No. You act until you internalize. The Masters I met that only act are disguine and ...fake. The Masters that internalize are real people. Those are the ones I respect and aspire to emulate. Don't act any longer than you have to.

I think if your even close to being good this would be a hilarious one to pull.
Practice doing this in person first.

Russ
07-08-2006, 03:06 PM
I think actually singing does seem try hard for anyone other than JLAIX. Just play the song at a level where it can be heard and the congruence of the joke is intact. Above all, listen to Cedar. That guy's posts have changed my life, bro!

neonlandmine
07-09-2006, 04:40 PM
I sometimes sing my voicemail messages in a faux R. Kelly-esque voice & not just to chicks I'm gaming, I do this to all my friends.
I answer my home phone with, "Suicide hotline".
My point? Don't worry about the situation. Focus on the skillset, i.e. being one funny ass entertaining motherfucker.

Satyre
07-09-2006, 07:56 PM
No. You act until you internalize.

Good actors do internalize their character so they can become that person. They make a transformation as do all of us, we just hold it a little longer.;)
Oh, and I meant singing as a joke, not to sound like you trying to impress anyone. Sorry if that's what it sounded like.

Bird
07-10-2006, 12:36 AM
You dont want to act you want to be your > real < best self.

Satyre
07-10-2006, 11:01 AM
You dont want to act you want to be your > real < best self.
Again, you guys are way overanalyzing my comparison between ourselves and actors. What we do in our lives (our game, our socializing, etc.) are actions, are are learned behaviors, this does not become untrue if the "acting", as I probably never should've referred to it as, reflects our personality in anyway.