PDA

View Full Version : PUA Looking to create network within the South West

PseudoScience
04-26-2012, 02:50 AM
Aloha,

Have you noticed in the South West (I've not been out anywhere else yet) that finding people that share the common interest of picking up women properly.

So I'm looking to create a small social network within the South West and on a Friday/Saturday meet up and play the field.

Now, a little about myself I guess - I'm 19 years old, I live near Taunton the main town of Somerset. I'm happy traveling within reason despite not driving (Insurance is a tad overpriced at my age although I have my license) I go out sarging twice a week and have done since february although one of my main hobbies is reading, so I tend to devour any book placed infront of me. (NLP, Body language and the many PUA book's i've read have opened my eyes)

So please do get in touch, and even if you're not from the South West - I would love share idea's and opinions.

Kind Regards

PseudoScience

rapidPUA
05-27-2012, 01:01 PM
Hi, I live near Taunton and am looking for a wingman/Mentor. I'm new to all this but very eager to learn more. PM me with more info buddy.

Valium
07-20-2012, 05:55 PM
Hey man,
I'm currently Bournemouth based. I have some experience and have an interest in NLP. I'm looking to find a group of people in my area who are motivated to actually go out/experience/sarge.
Unfortunately however, atm I'm in no position to travel much due to University debt, but wil be around Bournemouth for the next 6 months.

Get in touch
x

SebUK
12-07-2015, 11:16 AM
hit me up guys, i'm 16 and regularly in Exeter, wanting to learn the game, looking for a mentor or another below average frustrated chump to learn the game with.

eldcx
01-13-2016, 06:15 AM
Hey I live in Exeter, I'm 19 too. I've known about PU for a while now, I've implemented what I've learnt to a certain extent with the people I've met, but I'm struggling with approach anxiety (ie. I have made out with girls in clubs but I can't approach during the day). I'm up for going out and helping each other out.