PDA

View Full Version : pittsburgh area

cheerios321
02-26-2012, 11:42 PM
yo throw me a PM or reply if your around pitt and wanted to meet up. Im new to all this PUA stuff but lookin to learn and don't have as many people to go out with as i used to. im 24 and live around the robinson area

PureHavoc
06-22-2012, 10:55 AM
PMed ya, haha.

endscene
06-23-2012, 09:10 AM
where do you guys have the most success?

PureHavoc
07-03-2012, 08:09 AM
Most success.. probably Duq University. I have more experience in daygame.. but Southside is best for nightgame. Multiple different venues, ability to move around, people out on the street, etc. Station Square isn't as good, but it works too in a pinch.

Fridays vs. Saturdays at Southside are totally different. Saturdays, the bars are PACKED. In Mario's, you can't even move. All the places without cover are packed. Ones with cover you can at least walk in, but I hate paying cover anywhere. Fridays are a lot more chill, only about half the amount of people, but this is actually better because you can move around. Most people aren't getting totally shitfaced on Fridays for some reason too.

roughguy
12-21-2012, 07:08 AM
Are you guys still actively sarging? If so, PM me and let's see if we can set up a night to go out.