PDA

View Full Version : Need wings for UCF, orlando, oviedo area

cygnal
02-22-2012, 07:27 PM
I noticed that there haven't been any recent requests for wings in orlando for 2012 yet so i figured i would start a thread for it. I just got back into the game after regrettably putting it to the side for to long and am ready to get some serious work done. Please post here for others to see along with sending me a PM if you are interested. I am a UCF student and am 24 years old. I'm trying to concentrate on both day game and night game and looking for like-minded wings who can really aid me with my sticking points and give constructive criticism.

Go Hard or Go Home,

Cygnal

Paulito
02-23-2012, 11:18 PM
I noticed that there haven't been any recent requests for wings in orlando for 2012 yet so i figured i would start a thread for it. I just got back into the game after regrettably putting it to the side for to long and am ready to get some serious work done. Please post here for others to see along with sending me a PM if you are interested. I am a UCF student and am 24 years old. I'm trying to concentrate on both day game and night game and looking for like-minded wings who can really aid me with my sticking points and give constructive criticism.

Go Hard or Go Home,

Cygnal

Heyo, Im interested linking up and winging sometime soon as well. pretty much been at it by myself the last few months. I live off West colonial and hiawassee and typically go downtown orlando. pm me if you're down.
-Paulito

ymrhawk
03-13-2012, 11:20 AM
If you still looking for a wing then hit me up.

-Yamir

Vaz71
05-01-2012, 11:39 PM
Hey man, this is a bit late, but if you're still looking for a wing, send me a PM!

boston_019
05-02-2012, 08:12 AM
I'll be in the area in a few weeks, hit me up then.