PDA

View Full Version : Wingmen needed in Vietnam

avn_0903
01-23-2012, 09:13 AM
Hi there, Im a day gamer in Hanoi and I have gotten pretty good success day gaming here. However I really want to do club game because that's where all the hot girls are at in Hanoi. None of my Vietnamese friends have the gut to do game so I really want a wingman here. To be honest, I'm not desperate for girls anymore but now I'm desperate for wingmen lol. Please PM me if you are in Hanoi and looking for some approaching.

dealz
01-26-2012, 10:09 AM
you should contact chase. he's in vietnam too for a couple months. im heading down to vietnam for the summer.

avn_0903
01-27-2012, 11:57 PM
Oh I have already did, but he's in HCM. He came to Hanoi on the 23rd this month for only a day so I didn't have a chance to catch him. If you are every in Hanoi then do contact me, I can show you the city's nightlife and how hot the girls in bars can be lol

tjc
12-04-2013, 06:06 PM
Oh I have already did, but he's in HCM. He came to Hanoi on the 23rd this month for only a day so I didn't have a chance to catch him. If you are every in Hanoi then do contact me, I can show you the city's nightlife and how hot the girls in bars can be lol

i'm in hanoi, and i'm vietnamese. i have read your journey and i love it. Let's sarg. how can i contact to u?

Shandy
03-01-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm in HCMC so if you head down this way let me know.

I can so relate to your not being desperate for girls, but desperate for wingmen : p