PDA

View Full Version : Troubles with Mom's

Isato
12-15-2005, 01:55 AM
Hey, what's up guys, I'm new here .
(I'm reading the venusian arts book and it's fucking great!)
So one day I went practicing and I encountered in a troublesome situation that there is a girl(a 10)with her Mom walking in the street and I wanted to start talking to her and I didn't know what to do.
May u please give me some Ideas.

Masters
12-15-2005, 02:00 AM
Hit on her mom.

Unique
12-15-2005, 02:19 AM
Game them both, your bound to get one number...No, i'm kiddin...
Or am i,
Roll up with an opinion opener, bang! Your in the conversation, make it something that an older lady can relate to (Maury Povich opener)...Then bust into the dogs name opener, this is bound to set the mother off and if you correlate the era, ie 60's 70's or 80's with the mums approximate age then you'll leave the girl clueless for answers, this sets up an oppurtunity to neg the 10,
"God you clearly don't know your music do you,"
flirt a little with the mother and build rapport with her... Maybe compliment her fashion while subtley negging the 10's, in this situation show value with your confidence...
Moving on, ask where a good place to party is, now your on the 10's level of thinking, hopefully the mother resigns from the conversation and you fluff really quick with the 10, say you gotta be somewhere but she should showyou wherever place she suggested sometime, in return you'll help her with her knowledge of music and fashion.
# close, kiss on cheek from both,
Case closed.
I had a similar situation in a bar, but the girl was not a 10, about a 7 who said she was a model, my reply
"what a plastercine model?"
The mother was UGLY too, we got into a conversation and my wingman ended up saying,
"So, you two look like you could be sisters" (you know the line)
BUT, he slipped up and said
"You two look like you could be mothers", Whoops, great story though...
Glad to help,
Unique

mr_brightside
12-15-2005, 02:29 AM
I've never approached a girl with her mom in tow, but I'm gonna try that! What's the Maury Povich opener?
Also, I have a question I think is related. What do you do when YOU'RE with your mom?
Your friend, mr_brightside

Unique
12-15-2005, 06:00 AM
Hey mr brightside,
In reply to your question, Maury Povich opener?
Well in England or Scotland, we'd use a Trisha opener or Jeremy Kyle, basically talk show hosts are what they are...
Basically its an opinion openers where you approach and ask
"Hey, I need an opinion...blah blah."
"My friend has been asked to go on the Jeremy Kyle show Blah Blah."
"Yea, cool i know, well anyway he's got a secret admirer, and so..."
"What do you think, should he or not?"
Always disagree with your tagets opinion and neg her a little...
"See i think that it may turn out to be a man, so that would be so embarassing for him and he's kinda shy, but it would be fun. What would you do?"
If they say that they wouldn't go on it, but your friend should, BANG
"So, you'd make my friend go but you wouldn't do it yourslef. your not adventurous or spontaneous are you, god how do your friends take you out..."
"What do you like not smoke,drink or party, your a Church goer i can tell"
Go straight to C&F and neg hit, then more openers and shift phase.
Check out Bristol|||||||||, catch some killer info buddy...
Glad to be of service
U

Evans
12-15-2005, 06:49 AM
Making a good impression on the mom counts a LOT!

mr_brightside
12-18-2005, 05:02 PM
Cheers guys. Unique, i take it you're in the uk too, then? I'm in Glasgow. Few of us from Glasgow on this now
mr_brightside