PDA

View Full Version : Pebbles

Schnoo Schnoo
12-14-2005, 11:16 PM
I have looked and looked, but I am not finding any examples of pebbles anywhere, and I would KILL to have some.

mask10
12-15-2005, 12:12 AM
just check @ archive under classical writings. style does an intro into pebbles.

Ender
12-15-2005, 12:58 AM
style does do the intro, but not any examples of how they're used, and i want to know too!!! Style, where are you? help me obi wan kenobi, you're my only hope :o)...

Masters
12-15-2005, 01:58 AM
It's when you throw in little comments to keep the tension or buying temperature from flatlining

Schnoo Schnoo
12-15-2005, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the wisdom master. Would something like, "You'll never guess what happened to my friend" be a pebble? Kind of like, intros to stories and such?

Masters
12-15-2005, 05:07 PM
The description of pebbles I posted above is the way TD explained it a while ago. I think youre right though. It's to keep your targets attention and continue to build sexual tension instead of allowing those awkward silences or the conversation to wind down a boring uncontrolled path. Pretty much pebbles are just a name given to old techniques that should already be part of your attraction and seduction routines.

Thanks for the wisdom master. Would something like, "You'll never guess what happened to my friend" be a pebble? Kind of like, intros to stories and such?

Rodzilla
12-15-2005, 05:32 PM
Negging a HB is "throwing pebbles at her" or bouncing a pebble off of her forehead" to keep her attention while you run routines on the group...
You throw pebbles at the target so she won't wander off while you're focusing your attention on the obstacles.

Masters
12-15-2005, 05:54 PM
Negging a HB is "throwing pebbles at her" or bouncing a pebble off of her forehead" to keep her attention while you run routines on the group...
You throw pebbles at the target so she won't wander off while you're focusing your attention on the obstacles.
Thanks for that info.

Rodzilla
12-15-2005, 06:54 PM
Correction. Style has coined a new catagory he calls Pebbles. Just little Mini-routines you say. Like, to your wing, "You see that look in her eye? ohh yeah...she's a Baad giirl". It's a small comment not really a routine...
See the classic writings section by Style.

Fader
12-24-2005, 03:35 PM
I was reading over the breakdown of Style's system (The Annihilation Method) on Thundercat's site and he said this is a key part of the system.
Neil went through his methods for getting women to pursue you. It breaks down into 8 different categories. They are:
1. Pebbles
2. Negs
3. LAS VEGAS Attitude
4. DHVs
5. Challenges
6. Hardcore Push-Pull
7. Disqualification
8. Cat String Theory

shweeny666
12-24-2005, 04:31 PM
what are pebbles
i have the game and mystery's ebook by the way

waxlrose
12-25-2005, 07:06 AM
Pebbles are what were called Mini Cold Readings, originated by Tyler-same Technique/different name. TD posted alot of this on ASF.

obie
12-25-2005, 10:27 PM
I don't think it's just that. Pebbles are anything quick that can be used to re-foucs the target's attention on you. A lot of TD's stuff can work for this, like his minicold reads or FAPs, as can undermining compliments, which also work as false IODs i.e. negs.
that's my understanding, anyway.

Harlequin
12-25-2005, 10:35 PM
Wasn't she the cute one from the Flintstones?
Oh shit really? Damn... y'know, your girlfriend called me a Pedophile once... I thought, that's a big word for a four year old.
Yeah it was Durden's thing. Maybe Style called them Pebbles because they send ripples accross her mind that will reach out within her forever. Spooky shit. *yawn*
Damn, it's 6:33 am... I really should go to bed.

Vace
05-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Wasn't she the cute one from the Flintstones?

That's fucking funny.

EZRyder
05-21-2006, 07:32 PM
A pebble is like the powerpuff girls routine. Its not really a cold read, its not really a neg, it just pumps buying temperature. Thats what i remember reading anyway.

cummingpowder
05-22-2006, 11:33 PM
-"you're bad"
-"oooohhhh noooo.. you guys are *trouble*"
-"you guys are the nice ones.. I can only hang with you.."
-(for when she answers that she is NOT adventurous, during Swingcat qualifying) "yeah.. you're more quiet.. like Velma from Scoobie Doo.. you're smart,.. and you *solve mysteries*"
-"I don't know about you.. I have a x-feeling about you.."
-"there's something suspicious going on here... I'm not sure what, but I can just feel it"
-"you guys are *fiesty*.. like little powerpuff girls"
-"you are *crazzzzzy*"
-"I can't trust you guys"
-"ok, I can trust you now.. you guys are *IN*.. you're trustworthy"
-"you're my new bestfriend" (while caveman-ing her.. making the link from her letting you grab her, to her being your new best friend.. it makes NO SENSE whatsoever, but makes PERFECT sense to HER)
-"that-is-*awesome*.. you're gonna be my NEW GIRLFRIEND" (after something ARBITRARY, like a line in her palm, or showing you a cool tattoo or something equally stupid, but is somehow DERIVED from something she showed you...)
-"you guys are like crime-fighters"
-"you guys are total bad-girls"
-"you're the leader"
-"you guys are A-Crowd material" (after she says something cocky to you)
-"dude, these girls are obviously VERY adventurous"