PDA

View Full Version : My best ever

leroy83sky
06-27-2006, 07:37 PM
Hey guys its my first post and I'm short on time but here goes:
I got her number without talking to her.
I swear it was EXACTLY like that ?Dentyne Ice? commercial where the guy and girl make eye contact and she gets on the subway, breathes on the glass and writes her number on it as the bus pulls away. All it took was a seductive stare and a very charming smile. I guess it really is all in the smile, because it seems to drive women crazy, like you're hiding a secret. Anyways she came up and looked at the menu (i work at a mall food court) with her girlfriend and then they left, and then she came back a few minutes later just to buy a drink. The entire time we made eye contact it was a nonstop smile, which was fantastic. Her girlfriend was the one buying the drink so I didnt actually say anything to her. So she was leaving the mall, but not before sending one of her guy friends over to give me her number. I took it from him and sent him off with my number too, which may have been a mistake now that I think about it but its too late to change that. So this all happened yesterday, and I'm waiting for the right time to call her back (perhaps this weekend).
Im asking you guys for suggestions on how I should go about working her, because I'm a nice guy, new to game, and never thought I could pull a number without so much as a legit exchange of conversation, even though our eyes did all the talking. I don't want to f*ck this one up, like I always seem to do, so any suggestions on a first date/encounter leading to a kiss-close would be fantastic. If it helps, I'm a young college student, sincere and slow to speak in nature. She's probably early college/late high school, She's the lively type, with bleached hair and all that glitter, but with soft features and a smile that could light up the moon. She's probably expecting our first time meeting/date to be just as magical as when we first saw each other, which is going to be hard as hell for me to pull off, but I'm determined to seduce her and prove that I'm exactly what shes been dreaming of.

antman
06-27-2006, 08:33 PM
your going to get an onslaught of the same answer, watch i have esp i swear...
read the faq

Dynamo
07-11-2006, 02:55 AM
do we get to hear the answer?

Nox
07-11-2006, 09:56 AM
Let's see what you've done:
You have conveyed that you are secure, alpha and dominant. If at any time you display "nice guy" behaviour, you're done. It's over. Trust me. Girls emotional state can change really fast, and any "nice guy" characteristics will kill your attraction.
No magic pills here mister. If you convey an identity and then you're not congruent with it, you're done. Girls can smell bullshit from a thousand miles away.
So what do you do?
1st: You forget about that phrase "I don't wanna fuck this one up". Let go of the outcome.
2nd: You get the VAH. Or at least "Chapter 3", wich is available for free.
3rd: You start a newbie mission, like many of us have done and get your game on.
Or...
You stay behind the computer and wait for a miracle.
I know you don't like my answer and that it sounds harsh. Sorry mate, accept it, you got lucky.
Peace,
Nox.

Dynamo
07-11-2006, 10:04 AM
Doesn't the "nice guy" thing fit into the comfort stages?
Maybe it's a fine line to tread but it seems a bit fucked up that you can't put down the wall at any point.

Nox
07-11-2006, 02:29 PM
The nice guy doesn't fit anywhere in sex.
You can act normal in comfort. You're acting normal all the time, except when you do a kino step. You do your escalation move, then you're normal. But you still should keep the heat on.You want her to still be attracted to you.
I think this is where the j-plotlines fit, but I'm not sure, as I'm a little scared to use them. They just seem too risky to me.

Dynamo
07-12-2006, 03:19 AM
J-plotlines? I'm not aware of them, can you explain?
What are your typical esculation paterns then?
And when do you start them, given that your comfort is so strictly "not nice guy"?

Nox
07-12-2006, 11:44 AM
J-Plotlines:
Jealousy Plotlines. Basically, you create attraction in other girls. I think it had something to do to the fact that a girl won't realize consciously that she likes you until she feels jealous.
So you attract other girls in order to get that going. I think it's useful for 10's and SHB, but I think it's a little too risky. I need to start practicing on that one. It would be great if any of the guys who use them can give some insight.
Building comfort:
As for comfort, I let them talk. See, at the beginning of the interaction, you are doing the "90-10" rule. You talk 90%, they talk just 10% of the time in the interaction. During comfort, it should be 50-50. You're building rapport. But here's the difference with "nice guys": You are playful. You push her, you make fun of her, you tease her. But you're not cocky. Beign cocky backfires during comfort.
Something to get you started:
6 new C1 Questions: A must read for APUAs (http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7351)
Comfort building tips (http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6618)
Escalation:
You do a little move then you do a take-away. It's pretty easy. For example let's say she says something feminist:
PUA: (hugs target) "You're a feminist? That's SO cute, I'm gonna adopt you!" <--- Escalation step
Set: Laughs
PUA: (Push her away) "Get your hands off me, this shit ain't for free." <--- Take-away
Notice that this would fit under A2, as it's got negs included. But you get the idea. You star touching her as soon as you get to A2. That's the way escalation works, during comfort it's the same, you just don't add any negs to the interaction (unless she deserves them).
Peace,
Nox.
PS: By the way, you should REALLY get the Venusian Arts Handbook, and learn about the search function of the forum. I answered your questions, but I want you to know, those are already answered in the VAH and in many topics here on the forum, and very few people will take the time to answer them. Normally, you will get answers like "Get the VAH" or "Do a forum search". So help yourself and read these two threads:
How to use the search feature (http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8207)
How do I learn Seduction? (http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5981)

Shaker
07-12-2006, 12:05 PM
Doesn't anyone else think this number has a high probability of being a flake?

Nox
07-12-2006, 12:13 PM
Doesn't anyone else think this number has a high probability of being a flake?
I totally ommited that, but I agree. This is most likely a flake already.